Chapter Twenty Six

Mature Warning

Somehow, both Slytherins ended up in Tom's dorm once again. Their kiss was so deep, teeth were grazing each other, tongues roamed each others mouths. Hands touched every inch of the others body, desperate for touch. Desperate for each other

Tom bit on Malina's bottom lip, making her open her mouth to moan. Tom sucked and pulled on it, drawing blood. He tasted the coppery substance, making him turned on even more.

Tom's hands moved to her upper body, cupping and grabbing. Malina rolled her eyes back in pleasure, gasping for breath as Tom continued to work his slender fingers.

He pushed her on the bed, not breaking their kiss. Both of his hands fell beside her head and his leg was wrenched between her thighs, applying pressure every so often.

His hands reached to pull off her clothes and she was left in her bra and underwear. Tom groaned at the sight of her. Squirming and naked for him. All for him

Tom kisses traveled down her body, marking every inch of her skin with his lips. He sucked and licked the soft warm skin and she let out a cry when he bit down on the sore kiss.

He attacked her neck, stomach, arms, legs. Her body was filled with purple marks, from head to toe.

He went back up to her neck and traced the bruised spots with his tongue, watching as she held on to his biceps when he grazed his teeth over them.

His hand slowly moved down her marked body, teasing the skin by tracing small shapes over her stomach and thighs.

Once he reached in between her legs, he grabbed harshly, earning a cry from her. He smirked as she gasped when his hands traced over the lace fabric, twisting and pulling his fingers.

"Tom...Please." She whispered, barely able to form words as he continued to move his fingers.

"Hm? What was that darling?" He asked, teasing her. His hand now moved up to her lower stomach, lightly touching the sensitive skin.

"Stop teasing me, Tom!" She said harshly. 

Her head snapped back against the bed as Tom traced her entrance, still not removing the fabric. He then moves his hand away, earning a groan from the desperate girl.

"Beg for it, Donovan" He stepped back, but kept close enough to trail his fingers up and down her thighs, slowly pinching the skin.

"Please, Tom." She breathed, he fingers felt like magic.

"Please what?" He asked.

"For fucks sake." She whispered.

"That's not it either." He harshly pinched her inner thigh, making her cry out.

"Please fuck me, Tom!" She shouted at him. He gave her a sly smile, and pulled her underwear down, the cold air sending chills through her body.

"Good girl." He said and she let out a loud moan when he traced his fingers directly on her. Moving and pulling in ways that sent her through euphoria.

He removed his fingers and she let out a small groan. It was replaced by a moan when he attached his lips instead. He let go and pulled away. He licked his lips, tasting her and his erection grew.

"Lavender... just like I thought." He quickly put his mouth on her again, but only sucked harder and faster.

She screamed when his fingers pushed in to her, pumping his digits in and out quickly. She grasped onto his hair and pulled, making Tom groan. The vibration was sent through her, sending her closer to her edge.