Chapter Ten

Tom Riddle stood before her eyes blazing with fury as he watched his rival step out of the room he thought he had to himself. Looking beyond her, a table stood in the middle of the room; big enough for her group of petty girls to gather around.

"Who showed you this place, Donovan" Tom pressed his wand against her throat, pressing against her pulse, lifting her chin in the process.

She giggled "Oh you mean this old place? Wouldn't you like to know." She smiled up to him, for Tom was towering above her.

He switched from his wand to his hand and it tightened around her throat, squeezing it tight enough for her to see stars. Malina barley muttered a spell under her breath and Tom was pushed back.

They both raised their wands toward each other.

"I won't ask you again. How did you find this place, Malina." Tom never used her first name, and she knew he was mad.

"It was one of your little serpents, Tom. They were dumb enough to not check for people behind them and Greta just so happened to be trailing along. I'll let you figure out who cost you your room." She said, still having her wand raised.

Tom was furious, he knew he should have been more discreet about not being seen. He knew that one of them was going to be severely punished soon.

Tom lowered his wand, not wanting to get caught by an ongoing professor. Malina did the same and she began to walk away.

"You won't be using this room any longer, Donovan." Tom called out from behind her. She smiled and turned around, walking backwards.

"Nah, I think I'll keep using it. The room is very handy when I am of need of plotting against you." She turned around, and she knew Tom was watching her walk away until she turned the corner. That could of been worse. Surprised Tom didn't hex her for using his personal room, but she knew if she stayed any longer, he would have.

                                     ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻ ✻

The boy screamed as the Dark Lord throwed another spell at the thrashing boy.

"Now, who wants to tell me who lead Donovan to the room of requirement?" The Slytherin boys stared at their lord without saying a word.

"No one?" Tom casted another spell on the boy and they avoided glances with their childhood friend, who cowered on the floor. Tom made his way over to the table that sat in the middle of the room, once occupied by the girls of Donovan's group. Tom circled his followers and sweat began to bead on their foreheads, fearing what Tom would do next.

"Was it you Malfoy?" Tom asked, now behind the blondes chair, hands grasping the chairs head.

"No, my Lord." He said, gulping as his friends across eyed him with sympathy. he everted his gaze from them, now staring at the wooden table.

Tom made his way over to Nott. Doing the same to the black chair.

"And you, Marcus?" Tom asked very calmly, and they boys knew that was very dangerous.

"No, my Lord." Marcus said, holding the arms of the chair until his fingers turned white.

"Why would you betray your leader, Lestrange?" Tom said, now moving gracefully toward the frantic boy. Tom immediately removed the curse from Rosier, but he didn't move. It seemed as though the boy had passed out.

Tom turned back to the group. "The rest of you leave, and take Rosier with you." Tom made his way back to the head of the table and took a seat across from Rodolphus. The boys made their way out, looking at the boy who now sat across from Tom. Abraxas nodded to Marcus in understanding that there was nothing they could do to help their friend.