Cashby ~ Sleeping in Airports

(Based on that picture)

"Alan," Austin spoke gently, trying to wake the sleeping ginger
"Alan, wake up," he added a little louder. Alan groaned and buried his face into the pillow
"I know it's early, you can sleep at the airport," Austin told him. Pulling the covers off him with a small sigh, he lifted Alan bridal style
"Do I honestly have to carry you?" He asked. The younger of the two mewed quietly, pushing his face into Austin's chest and inhaling his natural scent.
"Sleep at the airport," Austin told him, carefully setting him on his feet. Alan moaned quietly in annoyance, but picked up his suitcase, wriggling under the taller boy's arm, cuddling slightly into his aide, and wrapping his arm round Austin's waist.
They got a cab to the airport, and with it being 5am, Alan was again nearly asleep after the 20 minute car journey, and probably would have been has Austin not been trying to keep him awake. They got to the airport and resumed their previous position, although Alan was putting most of his body weight on Austin as they walked in, tiredly greeting everyone else, then going to some seats.
"You can sleep here," Austin murmured to the other, gently kissing his nose "sleep princess," he smirked as Alan smacked his shoulder half-heartedly, however he did collapse onto the chairs. Austin sat in a chair with his back to Alan, reaching behind him and gently squeezing Alan's lower thigh/ knee. Alan hummed happily as he fell asleep, smiling a little at the touch.