..⃗. 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ

The audience stands of the Quidditch pitch had been entirely filled even before the game had begun

The audience stands of the Quidditch pitch had been entirely filled even before the game had begun. The expectations for the match between Slytherin and Hufflepuff were rather high after the previous year’s spectacle.

Seokmin, standing by the walls of the Western castle wing, softly giggled at how he could hear the spectators’ fervent shouts even from such a distance. ❝ Are you nervous? ❞ he asked.

With the way Jisoo had his face buried in the crook of Seokmin’s neck, Seokmin, rather than seeing, felt the way Jisoo lightly shook his head in denial. ❝ Don’t think I’ll go easy on you, ❞ Jisoo warned, voice deep and confident, yet there was a the slightest hint of mischief to soften his words.

Seokmin had a hearty laugh at the threat. ❝ You’re on. Loser treats the winner to anything he wants, ❞ he proposed, and as always, Jisoo really didn’t have it in him to refuse Seokmin anything.

Jisoo disentangled himself from Seokmin’s embrace to place a hand on the back of his neck and lightly pull him in for a slow, gentle kiss. He was tempted to win the bet for the sheer whim of asking for more of Seokmin’s kisses, despite knowing the fact that Seokmin would delightfully indulge in that request regardless of him asking.

They willed themselves to part after a few more sweet touches of their lips, and that was one of Jisoo’s favourite moments, the way Seokmin always looked at him with such fond eyes after every kiss.

Come on, our captains will kill us, ❞ Seokmin said with a smile, and the two of them took the familiar path to the Quidditch pitch hand in hand.

🎐ㅤ爱ㅤ𓂃ㅤ𖠗ㅤ𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙ㅤ𓏲

❱ ⌨ @𝘬𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 . . .

⌗    ♥︎ ♥︎ ♥︎    ────    ⵓ    𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘆 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹. 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀! 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜’𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀! 𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻, 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗯𝘆𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗱𝗮𝘆/𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁! 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝘄𝘂

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 - seoksoo hogwarts au 🎉