..⃗. 𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐞 𑁍ࠜೄ ・゚ˊˎ

❝ Earth to Lee Seokmin, wake up

Earth to Lee Seokmin, wake up.

Seokmin wasn’t sure what Seungkwan was poking him on the side of the head with but it suspiciously felt like a spoon. However right now, he didn’t even have the urge to be annoyed at his nosy friend and was rather giving his undivided attention on the Slytherin table in the Great Hall from which his gaze hadn’t moved in a considerable amount of time.

By some impulsive thoughts, or maybe because of Seokmin’s growing interest, the rendezvous at the open courtyard close to Hufflepuff dungeon and Slytherin tower had become a regular occurrence. Seokmin’s sleep schedule had gone to hell, but the pure fondness he derived from those moments was more than enough to sustain him.

Hong Jisoo’s method of stress-relief was thinking out loud. And thankfully to the courtesy of the string of exams everyone was plodding through, Jisoo was just a living ball of stress. Thus Seokmin’s mental list of Jisoo-related trivia had reached some quite impressive lengths in a matter of only a few days, and it only continued to grow.

Seokmin couldn’t help but note all the small tidbits that shaped the Slytherin’s traits, such as the way he would sit on the edge of that fountain so he would never crease his robe, how his voice would dip into a softer tone when he reminisced about family, the smiles that softly played on his lips whenever he would mention the upcoming Quidditch tournament, the way he would nervously tap his feet when various worries nibbled at his mind, and so on and so forth.

Jisoo wasn’t necessarily an irredeemable blabbermouth either. Sometimes for him, stress-relief meant simply stargazing in silence with a certain feline purring in his arms. Seokmin grew to enjoy the quiet nights too.

Oftentimes Seokmin’s thoughts haunted him. It was a bit of a disheartening realisation to arrive at that despite Jisoo being on Seokmin’s mind on a regular basis, to Jisoo, Seokmin wasn’t much more than a name and a face.

Yet at that exact moment, Seokmin, who was still staring at the Slytherin table, couldn’t prevent from having a silly smile twist his lips upwards. While he hoped for many new entries to hisJisoo trivia list, he already figured out how it should end.The most important conclusion to sum up all the facts before it was that :

Hong Jisoo was undeniably, maddeningly, utterly endearing.

The tingles of nerves and excitement near the end of the first term weren’t only laced with thoughts on how to reinstate grades rather, the annual Inter-house Quidditch Cup accumulated most of the student’s undivided attention. The honour of kicking off the season lay in Gryffindor and Hufflepuff’s hands this year.

The announcer was different this time round. The usual announcer Seungkwan had to take his day off because he had accidentally torn a ligament in his calf when he tried to high kick Soonyoung after the latter had made an exaggerated imitation of him.

So with the lively and excited voice of Seungkwan not announcing the names, it was evident that the audience was missing his spirit. Because numerous groans could be heard from the audience when,the new voice spilling over the stands was rather monotone, and was listing the name of each player flying into the field in a dull manner.

When it was Seokmin’s turn to come out, he thought he could spice things up a bit. He picked up speed to make a quick lap around the stadium before the game was set to begin, with his hand outstretched towards the audience and a grin enlightening his features in charisma. When the audience responded with loud cheers, the familiar sense of confidence surged through Seokmin’s veins and kept him warm amidst the autumn winds rippling the atmosphere.

Of course he was looking out for Jisoo’s figure in the audience when he flew past the section in the stands where green-lined robes were cluttered together. And it wasn’t too difficult to notice him, sitting in the first row with a warm smile on.

A bittersweet fondness swirled in Seokmin’s chest. His grin faltered for a moment before he turned away from the audience, after properly hyping them up and headed back to his teammates. As the quaffle, bludger and snitch were set to be released, he wasn’t nervous anymore. More like up for a challenge.

After catching one last short-lived glance in Jisoo’s direction before the game commenced, Seokmin was hellbent, more than ever, on making a damn good game.

🎐ㅤ爱ㅤ𓂃ㅤ𖠗ㅤ𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙ㅤ𓏲