Chapter 26- Home

I need y'alls opinion.

I'm thinking of writing another story, but I'm stuck between another fanfic but with obviously a different storyline, or a mafia story. 

The fanfic would be a guy this time, he falls in love with both Nat and Wanda and his life goes down hill from there. They discover who he truly is, and their relationships become rocky fairly quickly. He is not and never will be an avenger, but he is a government agent.

The mafia story would be a woman, she's pansexual, and Mexican-Italian. She gets shot, but is too far from home to get to avoid going to a hospital. The nurse practitioner that worked to get the bullet out, was threatened in order to protect the woman. After getting suspicious of what she was doing, the mafia had kidnapped her. She was held for months without the woman's knowledge, but when she found out she let her go immediately. Months later, they encounter each other while the woman is on business. The nurse begins to fall for the woman, but because of her life the woman refuses to be with her. I'm sure you guys can guess what else.

Please leave a comment on what I should do.

___________________________________________

Warning: Mature content, language, and violence.

___________________________________________

At the Avengers compound:

"Before everyone goes off to do whatever it is you do in your free time, we have some news to share." They all stop moving and turn to look at us. Wanda's arm goes around my waist, and mine goes around her shoulder. "What's up Nicky?" Bucky crosses his arms. I let out a breath before speaking "We're leaving." They all become visibly confused. "We're not leaving New York, but we felt like it was time to step away from all of this." Steve looks down at the ground trying to think of what to say. "We've got some ideas of where to start, but the fact of the matter is we're leaving." Steve finally looks up. "Whatever you need to do.... do it." He walks closer to me, uncrossing his arms. "We're a family, and we'll always support you no matter what." He pulls me away from Wanda, into a hug. "You may live just a few miles away, but you still need to visit as often as you can." A small laugh leaves my lips "Don't be surprised if we're here every day." He laughs before pulling away.

Nat stood smiling at the two of us. "Just don't do anything stupid, yeah?" I laugh "We're leaving all the stupid here with you guys." Everyone began laughing, except for Bucky. He still stood stuck in his thoughts. "James" He looked up seemingly confused. "C-can I- can I come with you?" I raise my eyes in shock, and turn to look at Wanda. She only shrugs, making me turn back. "Bucky we live just a few miles away, in a studio apartment. There's not really anywhere for you to stay." He shakes his head "That's not what I mean." I tilt my head confused more than ever. "I can get my own place, but I want to do this with you guys." I take a deep breath to think. "Nic we've done everything together since we were seven. I can't imagine that not being the case anymore." I open my mouth to speak, but he sticks a hand out to stop me "I'm not saying I plan on living attached at the hip with you, but whatever it is that you plan to do... I want to do it with you." I close my mouth to think about what he's saying.

"Me too." We all turned to look at AJ who stood with a sad look on his face. "I was on the streets before my parents gave me to Hydra. I didn't have anything good in my life until you came. I don't want to lose that." Everyone else began to leave the room, letting AJ move closer to Bucky. "Everything good that we have..." He looks at Bucky, and then back to me "We have it because of you." I looked down at the ground, crossing my arms. What the hell am I gonna say? Bucky has been my best friend for literally almost 100 years, and I've been taking care of AJ since he was 13. They'll have their own place. They could help me with the private contracting. They could help Wanda get her certificate for teaching. We could definitely make it work. 'We can't just leave them. Bucky's your best friend, and AJ may as well be your baby brother.' I turn to Wanda squinting my eyes before turning back to the guys. 'Why didn't you just say that out loud?' We were in my head. 'In case you decide to do something different.' I smile a bit.