Chapter 34- No Regrets

This song has nothing to do with the chapter, but I'm currently obsessed with it.

Add a little spice*

Warning: Mature content, and language

_______________________________________________________

"It is currently..." I look down at my watch, "11:22 in the morning. Wanda is still asleep. The reception ran longer than we thought and we ended up sleeping in. I got this bucket of ice from the lobby. I say it's time she wakes up." I pick up my phone and hold it in the same hand as the bucket of ice. The card falls from my hand, forcing me to crouch before finally sliding it into the lock. "Princess?" I look down at the ground, point an ear in her direction for a sound.

Silence. "She's still asleep." I tip toe my way to the sink, constantly looking back to make sure she wasn't waking up. The water was already cold, making it easy to fill the bucket right away. I hold the bucket in one hand, and my phone in the other as I sneak my way to her. The bucket needed to be put down in order for me to prop my phone up properly, so we're sticking with the table. There was nothing on the table but a lamp, so I propped my phone up on that. "Here we go. If I die, just know that it was a pleasure knowing you guys." I pick the bucket up off the floor, holding onto the rim, and the bottom for support. The water was cold as it passed over my fingers, spilling onto Wanda, "Princess!"

She sat up quickly, some of the water pouring off of her. "WHAT THE FUCK!" She lifted the shirt off her skin, trying not to let the water continue touching her. I tossed the bucket to the side, grabbing my phone from the table and holding it in front of me. "Nicole! This shit is fucking freezing." She dropped the shirt, the water already sept through. "I know it's cold. That's the whole point Babe." All I got in response was a deathly glare. She threw the covers off, and climbed out of bed, beelining for the bathroom. "I want a divorce." My eyebrows raised, unable to respond or even process what she had said as she shut the door to the bathroom.

I walked to the door, knocking lightly, "We just got married yesterday. You really want a divorce?" My voice was high even as I tried hiding the worry. "No Nicole I don't want a divorce. It's called a joke. Now walk away before I kick your ass." A smile grew on my face after the wave a relief I felt. 

"Alright guys, I'm gonna end the video now. If I don't answer after you get this... I'm either dead, and Wanda is working on hiding the body, or I'm having angry make up sex with my wife. Byeeee." I ended the recording and immediately pulled up my messages. After checking for any important messages, I clicked on the string for the group-chat. It didn't take long to find the video and send it to them. Wanda walked out of the bathroom, just a few minutes after I sent the video. Her tone was cold, angry, and almost mocking when she spoke, "So... angry make up sex, huh?"

__________________

She fell back next to me, her chest rising and falling as quickly as mine. "I love make up sex." Her voice was shaky, still trying to catch her breath. "You love sex in general." She giggled, flipping over onto her chest, looking me deep in the eyes. "I love you." I raised my eyebrows, it wasn't the sincerity I was expecting at the moment. "I bet. It was all you were screaming while you were riding on my fa-" Her hand clamped down around my mouth, keeping me from finishing my sentence. "Don't test my patience, Love." She's scary and sexy at the same time, it's actually a bit confusing. "Wow look at that. You can follow orders." The tone in her voice was clearly mocking me. 

"Come on then Love. We promised everyone we would meet them for lunch before we left." She moved off the bed, turning her back to me. "What time do we have to be there?" I watched her walk over to her duffle bag to get dressed. "1:30." She didn't get dressed, but grabbed herself a set of clothes to wear. "I'm gonna shower. You coming?" I kicked my legs over the side of the bed, sitting up. "Is that an order?" She shrugged, turning back at me with a smile. "That depends on your answer." She bites her lips, awaiting an answer from me.