Chapter 32- Beginning

What's up guys? We're just a few chapters away from the end. Thank you for sticking with me on this. I've had a lot of fun making this, and I couldn't have done it without your support.

As a thank you, please enjoy this drama free chapter. Dedicated simply to the happiness of everyone involved. 

Warning: Mature content, and language.

_____________________________________________________________

May 1st 2017: Five months after the engagements. National City

"Are you nervous?"

"Hell yeah I'm nervous."

"Well on the bright side, none of her exes are available to get her away from the altar."

"You're not helping in any way. You're actually just making it worse."

There was a knock at the door, sending me into a spiral to see who was going to walk in. "How are we doing in here?" Nat peeked her head into the door. "Bucky sucks at comforting people." She laughed walking into the room. "Go ahead James. Steve is with Wanda. I'll take care of this." He didn't waste a second to bolt out of the room, heading for Wanda's. 

"I'm giving you five minutes to decide what you want to do. If you so choose, I'll have the car ready in two minutes. But if not, you need to but your big girl pants on and do this. She's a complete wreck, so one of you needs to be stable enough to actually do this." I felt like all day we were running back and forth, and driving everybody crazy. In reality all I want to do is go to Wanda, and talk to her about it. But I can't. I can't because, she's the source of my crazy, and I can't see her until we're standing in front of everyone. "I'm not running Nat. I want this. I don't know if she still does, but I do, and I plan on seeing this through to the end." She nods slightly impressed "You done?" I shut my mouth, swallowing hard to not show the fear in my body. "Feel like being honest now?" 

I plop down on the seat behind me, slumping down to feel some sort of comfort. "I'm freaking out. What if she changed her mind, Nat? What if she just decides to not even show up? I don't know what would be worse, her not even showing up, or her saying no in front of everyone." She walks around to the back of my chair, grabbing my head to look me in the eye. "She's going to say yes Nicole. That woman is head over heels for you." I shut my eyes, not wanting to keep the eye contact. "You're just saying that 'cause you think it'll make me feel better." She laughs, moving my hair back. "I'm not, Nicole. She used to be the most anti-social person on this team. Like she would never really open up to anyone. I mean sure, she would hang out with us, and talk, but she never expressed any sort of emotion." I opened my eyes again, trying to see how it's relevant to the situation. "When you came along, you changed everything for her, she opened up, she really spoke. Hell she even smiled, like genuinely smiled. Not just some fake smile to keep everyone from pressing further. You make her happy, Nicole. A happiness she hasn't known in a long time. She would never do anything to lose that happiness." 

All I did was stare up at her. Not speaking, not even moving. Just staring. "You're such a mom." She laughed, finally letting go, and walking around to the front of my chair. "Yeah well I need to practice." She rubbed her hand on her growing stomach. "You guys think of a name yet?" She shrugs, looking down at her stomach. "We were thinking Allison Ilian Rogers, or Aiden Ilian Rogers if it's a boy." (If you don't know who's names these are, we can't be friends. Hint: Beacon Hills)

"You changing your last name Romanoff?" She looked back to me, her smile never fading. "There's a lot of history to that name. History that I would like to forget, so yes. I'm changing my last name." My smile grew wide, "Wow. I'm finally going to have a sister." She giggled, "We've always been sisters." She pulled me off the chair, and started ruffling my hair around. "Now what are we going to do about this?" My hair was short again, I wanted it cut before the wedding. "What's wrong with my hair?" She raises her eyebrows in disbelief. "Wait you were really going to walk out there with your hair pulled back?" I raise an eyebrow in a nod. "Wanda will kick my ass if I let you do that. Come here, we'll do a side braid." She pushed me over to the mirror, kicking me in the leg to get me to crouch.