Chapter 13

So, I wrote this chapter and was contemplating weather I should write it or not. Then I decided to delete the gross part and just have the ending as it is now. It was to gross for my liking and that's why I rewrote it.
I'm pretty sure that there are people who are disappointed but also some people who will be grateful. :)
**********************************
Jack's POV

I head to the mascarade wearing casual clothes with a blue mask. I didn't really like these kind of nights but I needed to get drunk. I pay the security guard and show my ID. Once in I head to the dance floor. I dance with the mingled biddies of hot chicks and 'try too hard' guys. The girls fell for my looks and seductively danced with me. I glance over to the bar to see Ella. I stop immediately. The girl looked at me with sad puppy dog eyes. I say bye and head over to the opposite side of the bar. I watch her talk to this man and get more and more drunk with every swig of her shot. They start bleating out lyrics and they sounded awful to be honest. Tommy comes up to me.

"Are you going to order anything Jack? Or are you just going to stare at her?" He asks.

"I wasn't staring at her." I state snapping my head to look at him.

"Hmm." he says pouring a glass of scotch.

He gives it to me and I finish it in two gulps. I feel drunk already. I head back to the dance floor to be surrounded by the girls. I dance and dance and dance some more. I see Ella dancing happily with the man from the bar and then chaos happened. The man and Kaya left after a girl came up to the man, probably asking to get laid. They leave straight away leaving Ella by herself. I take a step forward when a girl comes up in front of me. She shakes her head a bit, as if telling me to leave her. And I trust this girl who just showed up.

"What's your name?" I ask her.

"Rachel." She says.

I grab her by the arm and dance with her. Every step I take I get closer an closer to her until her face was right next to my chest. She was a head smaller than me with mouse like features. I grab her shoulders to make her stop dancing. I nod towards the bar and she shakes her head in 'yes'. We drink until 11 getting totally wasted.

We laugh and talk and finally I whisper seductively "Lets go to my place?"

~~~~
I slide off of her taking realisation what I did. I practically cheated on my one true love. Rachel leans on her hands and looks at me, waiting. I grimace at her and put my fist in my mouth to stop myself from going back to the bed.

"What's wrong?" She asks sadly.

"Get out." I say through clenched teeth.

"But-"

"Get out!" I yell at her.

She sighs and walks up to me. She presses me to the wall and looks me in the eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere lover boy." She says kissing me.

I can't help myself. I press her lips harder onto mine. I flip us so I'm caging her in. I press against her body doing it all over again.

**********************************
So thanks I guess? I did delete the gross part so yeah. Tell me what you think on weather Jack is a good guy or a bad guy?
COMMENT! VOTE! READ!