Chapter 7

I finished all my homework that night so I wouldn't have to do it later and just went to sleep. The past couple of days have been...stressful. I wake up the next morning feeling a little less stressed. I take a shower, get dressed and head down stairs (if you must know I am wearing a red tank top (I really like tank tops) some red skinny jeans,some white socks and my hair in a side braid). No one is awake yet so I head down as quietly as possible and head to the kitchen. I make myself a bowl of corn flakes and gobble them up. I put them in the dishwasher, trying to be quiet, grab my keys and head for the door. I put on my pink chucks and grab my homework books that are waiting for my right by the door. I put them last night so I wouldn't forget them. I turn the knob of the handle and open the door. When I open it though I am very surprised to what I find. There are two packages from the couriers (mail/package delivery). I pick it up and read the printed lettering.

To Mrs Ella Edison (yes I got that off TMR you maze runner fans)
From Mr Dylan O'Brien

I rip it open carefully. Inside there is a letter from Dylan in printed font. Under that there was a necklace with a maze with no finish or start and that all joined up (somehow). Along with that (on the necklace) was a charm with the word 'love' on it and another charm that had a bluish greenish gem on it. It was beautiful!

I smiled at no one in particular, staring at the amazing gift. I read the letter at once. It turned out that Dylan, Kaya, Thomas and Will had all heard about my cancer and decided to give me a gift. I laughed at the little joke he put in and clipped on my necklace. I touched the metal of the maze and smiled. I felt warmer when having it on. I look at the other parcel and frown. Who else would send us mail? I pick it up and look at the writing.

To Ella Edison
From Jack Robberts

I stop reading. I don't want to read or see this. I head inside and put it on the kitchen sink, then head out the door and shutting it behind me. I walk though the front gate of our 'house' and start heading off to school.