Chapter 6: Cutest Answer Ever?

I went to my job and went to my desk. I got an invitation from...Simon Cowell. I opened it and read it.

Dear Ms. Tiffany Sullivan,

We would like you to coreograph One Direction for their upcoming tour in New York.

Simon Cowell

"He wants me to coreo them?!" I asked, shocked. I put the letter on my bag and went Mr. Robby.

"Oh, Tiffany. Did you get the letter?" He asked. I sat on the chair.

"Yes. May I ask when is this?" I asked.

"Oh, it's still far. You will go to New York when I said so. You'll have some time." He smiled.

"Oh, thank you Mr. Robby." I smiled and left the building.

"Hey, Tiff! Congrats on the letter!" Danielle, one of the dancers I coreo, congratulated me.

"Thanks, Dani. See you tomorrow." I smiled and went home.

I grabbed a plate full of cookies and sat on the couch. I opened the TV and watched Toy Story.

"Who is it?" I opened the door, and Louis popped out.

"Hey, Tiny." Louis smirked. He removed the 'ffa' in my name.

"Hey, come in." I glared at him.

"What you doin?" He asked sitting at my couch.

"Nothing much. Want something to eat?" I asked going to my kitchen.

"Your ever famous hot chocolate!" Louis smiled. I rolled my eyes and made him hot chocolate. I gave it to him and sat at the couch.

"What brings you here?" I asked.

"Did you get Uncle Simon's invitation?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Nothing..." He drank the hot choco.

"Listen, Tiff." He sighed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We're going to New York tomorrow." He said. I looked at him.

"How...long are you gonna be there?" I asked.

"Less than a week." He smiled.

"Oh, okay. Take care there." I smiled.

"Did you already pack?" I asked. He shook his head.

"You little lazy thing! Let's go!" I rolled my eyes and we went to his house. He came here to ask for help to pack?!

"Good afternoon, Jay. I'm just gonna help Louis pack." I smiled at Jay.

"Oh, okay." She smiled and continued cooking. Louis and I went to his room and started packing.

"Lou, you're gonna bring all of that?" I asked pointing at his TOMS. They're like 60 of them!

"Yup." He said.

"No, Lou. Just pick three! It's not like you're gonna wear them while you're sleeping too!" I folded his clothes.

"Urgh! Fine." He groaned and picked three TOMS.

"Hey, that TOMS looks familiar to me." I said to him. He raised the red TOMS.

"This is the one I wore in the University concert. When we played Chinese Jumprope." He laughed and raised the blue TOMS.

"This is the one when I first brought you here at our house. You know, the screaming of fans." I laughed at the memories. He raised the black TOMS.

"And last but not the least, our first date? Your promotion." He smiled.

"These shoes are the most important thing in my life. Especially coz' they remind me of you." He looked at me. I hugged him tight, and cried in his shoulder. He rest his chin on my head..

"I'll miss you, Lou." I cried.

"I'll miss you too, Tiff." A tear fell in his cheeks. I never saw Lou cry!

"Come on, stop with the drama and let's continue to pack." I wiped my tears and we both laughed.

~AFTER PACKING~

"There! We're done!" I smiled at him. We went outside his house. The skies are already orange. The sun is already going down. I was about to walk home when Louis grabbed my wrist. He twist me around and met his lips with mine.

"I love you, Tiffany." He smiled. I smiled back.

"I love you too, Lou."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, holding my hand.

"Sure but on one condition.." I smiled.

"What is it?" He frowned.

"You have to be my boyfriend." I giggled and hugged him. He laughed and twirled me around.

"I'll be the best boyfriend ever!" Louis shouted, making me laugh.

Louis is already my boyfriend!! But too bad, he's leaving tomorrow...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My best friend thinks Tiffany's answer is the most cutest answer a girl would ever say to a guy when she asks her out. Hahaha. Anyway, go Louny Touny! Louny= Lou + Ny (tiffaNY) Touny = T (Tiffany) + OU (lOUis) + NY (You already know that).

Thanks for reading! I hope you love it!

Alex xx

GOD BLESS YOU!!