Chapter 2: Pouting and Whining is only for ME

A year later, I had a job. Dancing. I went to Doncaster, and continued my life.

I woke up, took a shower, and get ready for my work. This is my first day at work. Yay!

I took the bus, and went to the company.

"Wow" I said. The company is HUGE!

I went inside, and a lady greeted me.

"Good Morning, Miss Tiffany Sullivan. Please proceed to the meeting room." She smiled and escourted me to the meeting room.

"Well, hello Ms. Tiffany." A guy said motioning me to sit.

"Good morning, Mr....?" I asked.

"Robby" He smiled.

"Mr. Robby" I smiled.

"So, let's start work?" He asked all of us. We all nodded.

~~~30 minutes later~~~

"Okay, nice meeting you all again. I will see you tomorrow for our practice. Good bye" He said and we all left.

I walked outside the company and went home. As soon as I got home, I quickly called Vanessa. One of my best friends.

"Hey, Tiffany. How are you?" She asked.

"Fine, but the meeting was tiring! I mean this is only the beginning!" I whined. She laughed.

"You'll be fine Fany, trust me. You'll see yourself in billboards soon!" She exclaimed.

"Tell me about it, so, how's life?" I asked.

"Well, it's pretty fun...But not fun without my best friends" She huffed. I felt a tear falling down my cheek.

"Come on, don't make me cry Vanessa!" I laughed and quickly wiped my tears.

I really miss her, and the girls.

"Hey, I gotta go. I'll text you later! Love you!" She exclaimed.

"Kay, love you too! Bye!" I ended the call and jumped on the couch. My phone went off.

Louis: Hey! I didn't see you in the park! It's a miracle!

Crap, I forgot to tell Louis that I was in Doncaster.

Tiffany: Lou, I'm not in London anymore. I'm already in Doncaster. -,-

I quickly got a reply.

Louis: Why didn't you tell me? I was about to tell you something...

Tiffany: What is it? Tell me!

Louis: Haha, I can't tell you in text! It'll ruin the feeling!

I laughed.

Tiffany: Whatever Lou, I'm off to bed. Talk to you tomorrow. x

Louis: Okay, see you!

See you? Haha, Louis got the message wrong!

I went upstairs and slept. I'm really tired...

~The next day~

"Pikachu!" My phone rang. I woke up, and got ready for work.

I went to the company, and we started.

"Okay, dancers, we will be dancing with Charlotte in a show. So, we have to work!" Sr. Robby said. We all nodded and we started.

"This is our coreographer, Mike. Let's start!" He introduced our coreographer.

~after the work~

"See you again tomorrow, guys!" Mr. Robby high-fived all of us.

"You're very good, Tiffany" He complimented.

"Thanks, Sr. Rob!" I smiled and left.

I closed my door, and drank water. It's exhausting!

I looked at the clock, and noticed we we're dismissed early. I got time to sight see! I changed clothes, grabbed my bag, and left.

"I'm hungry" I groaned. I quickly saw McDonalds. I went inside and ordered.

Once I finished my food, I left. I went at a park, and it's empty. There are no people. I sat in a swing and looking at my surroundings. I took a picture of the park.

@TiffanyBear

I wish there is someone here....I'm alone! #sad

I sighed and swing back and forth. Then suddenly, someone pushed the swing.

"WHAT THE?!" I screamed. He laughed.

"Hey, Tiffany. Don't be loud!" He ruffled my hair. I turned round, and saw Louis laughing.

"Louis!" I shouted and hugged him.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"You don't want me here? Then, I guess I'll go back to London" He turned around. I quickly turned him around.

"No, that's not what I meant! I mean, why are you here? Aren't you suppose to be in London?" I asked.

"We had our vacation, Tiffany. And besides, we're doing a concert here" He crossed his arms.

"Ahhh, well I gotta go home" I smiled and walked.

"Whoa, you're going to leave me here?" He asked.

"Yup, aren't your house not far? I can see your house from here Lou" I said. He pouted.

"Lou, pouting is only for Tiffany." I added pouting. He looked at me, jealous.

"You do anything cute! So, jealous!" He whined. I glared at him.

"AND WHINING IS FOR TIFFANY ONLY TOO!" I whined. He looked at me, jealous again.

"Kay, fine. You're right. You're the only one that can do that cutely" He said in defeat.

"I really gotta go, Lou. ba-bye" I waved in a cute manner and left.

"Call me if you're already home!" He shouted. I gave him a thumbs up and continued running.

Louis is here in Doncaster with me....

*************************************************************************************************************************

Boring chapter, I know. Well, Louis surprised Tiffany by visiting in Doncaster. And Tiffany became an official dancer. See what I did there, rhyme.

Thanks for reading, hope you liked it

Alex xx

GOD BLESS YOU!