Chapter 13: What I Saw

"Megaaan! What am I gonna do?!" I cried.

"First of all Louis, stop crying! Second, you should call her." Megan said.

"Okay, I'll call you again later." I said. She ended the call and I called Tiffany.

"LOUIS! Will you stop calling me?! It's getting irritating! I'm working! I almost got called in the office because of you!" Tiffany yelled and ended the call. Great, I disturbed her work two times now.

"Is that Tiffany's voice?" Eleanor stood there in the doorway.

"Yeah. Pretty angry." I sighed.

"Why, what happened?" She asked.

"While she's pretty busy with their dance competition, I kinda asked her to go out for a picnic with me." I scratched the back of my hair.

"No wonder she will not be angry. You disturbed her. Like a girl having a period, she has a bad mood." Eleanor explained.

"What am I gonna do?" I asked.

Tiffany's POV:

"I don't know girls, I don't know what to do!" I wiped my tears. I arranged the laptop in my lap.

"Oh come on Tiffany! I know you're a baby but don't be a baby this time!" Jessica said.

"Sorry Jess. But, what am I gonna do?" I asked.

"First of all, your relationship relies in this argument. All you have to do is wait until you realized that you're ready to forgive him." Nikki adviced.

"Oh-kay." I got the hiccups.

"Okay, get rid of that hiccups. We gotta go, bye!" Vanessa said. They all ended the video call.

Oh, what am I gonna do?!

Louis's POV:

"Meg, it didn't work!" I pouted.

"Okay, I'll call you again later. I'll think of some things to help you." She hung up. I need to get rid of this pain…. All I can think about is Tiffany…

Tiffany's POV:

I looked at the clock at it was already 9:00 in the evening. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I can't do anything right. Everytime I try doing something, my mind puts me back to crying over Louis. I don't know if this was my fault or his. I'm getting so confused!

While talking to myself, I heard a knock on the door. Who could be visiting me in 9:00 in the evening? One things for sure… It's Louis.

I readied myself for another argument. I stood up and walked through the door. You can do this Tiffany….

"Louis, I'm sleep-" I opened the door and saw a brunette lady standing in front of me. That's right, it's Eleanor Calder.

"Hey, Tiffany." She said awkwardly. I quickly looked down and shook my head.

"I'm so sorry, Eleanor. I thought you're Lou-" She didn't let me speak.

"It's alright, Tiffany… Uhmm,, may I come in?" She asked smiling a bit. I smiled back.

"Sure, make yourself at home." I let her come in and closed the door. She sat on the couch, waiting for me to sit beside her. And I did..

"So, did Louis brought you here?" She asked. She looked at me and shook her head.

"No, I personally came here to talk to you." She honestly said. I gave her a confused look.

"Why?" I asked. She dropped her bag beside her and started talking.