Chapter 17: Nosebleed

I took a peak at my door and saw Louis talking to someone. Bleh, probably his girlfriend.

“No, Haz. I totally love her. Really. I just made a stupid mistake. But I’m willing to sacrifice and do anything to get her back. Tiff was once my heart but now, she’s my life. I can’t live without her.” My mouth dropped, my eyes widened… he..WHAT?!

“Oh shoot!” my foot slipped and my nose broke when my face slapped into the floor so hard.

“tiff! What’s wrong?!” he asked and hurriedly went to me.

“Nothing it’s just…oh my…” blood covered my hands, as in.

“I’ll bring you to the hospital.”

“No, Lou. You can’t! The snow is buried on my doorstep.” I pointed at the snow.

“Well, let’s go to the bathroom and clean that blood.” He picked me up, placed me on the toilet and grabbed the emergency kit.

While he’s curing my nose, I just looked at my fiddling fingers. I can’t look at his eyes. I might fall. -_-

“You know, you have a cute nose back then.” He joked. Instead of laughing, tears started to form in my eyelids.

“Lou… what happened?” I asked. He stopped cleaning the blood in my nose and froze.

“What happened at what?” He asked.

“You know… about… us.” I said.

“Well… as your dumb ex boyfriend, I cheated on you.” He looked down and sniffled.

“And for so many reasons, I thought of that. Great, such a jerk!” He… tried to hurt himself.

“Lou! Stop!” I held his hands and cried.

“Stop, lou. Please.” I cried.

“I’m sorry, Tiffany. I know I’m not the one for you. Sorry for everything.” He apologized.

“Tha-that’s not true, Louis… I have forgiven you a long time ago. I just can’t tell you.” His face looked up at me.

“I’m sorry for not being strong and… being a weirdo girlfriend.” We both laughed. He looked at my lips then flicked into my eyes.

“I love you Tiffany.” He smiled.

“I love you too, Louis.” He leaned and kissed me.

Atlast… we’re back again. Woot woot!