Chapter 7: Long Distance Relationship

Chapter 7:

I came home, and just sat lazily on the couch. First day of our relationship, and Louis isn't with me. How great! What else will I do the whole day without Louis? This is completely a long distance relationship.

I checked my phone and saw Danielle calling. She is one of the dancers in Big City. "Hey, Dani. What's up?" I asked.

"Hey, would you like to go to the mall with me? You're the last contact in my phone that isn't busy." She joked. 

"Yeah, sure. 8 sounds good?" I asked.

"Yeah, 8:00. See yah!" She hung up. I looked at the clock and it's just 6:30. I grabbed a tray of strawberries and dipped it in melted chocolates. I put in back in the fridge to make it colder. I took the chance to take a shower. After showering, I wore my blue swing blouse, high-waist skinny jeans, black  long-length shrug, and uggs. I grabbed the chocolate strawberries and ate them. I grabbed my twister bag which has 'I <3 PB' in front and put my wallet, and Iphone in it. 

I went to the mall and saw Danielle waiting outside. When our eyes met, she ran and hug me.

"Hey! Let's go?" She asked. I nodded and we go inside.

We went to Forever 21 and I saw a black and red striped shirt. Reminds me of Louis.

"Hey, nice shirt you picked." Danielle came to me. I picked a few more clothes and we paid for it. We next went to Louis Vuitton. Another Louis, I chuckled slightly. 

"Why are you chuckling?" Danielle asked.

"Nothing, just remembering something." I looked at the logo. She looked at the logo and smirked at me.

"I'm guessing it's Louis Tomlinson. Right?" She smirked.

"Hey!" We laughed and picked shoes. I pick the red stilettos and tried it on me. It looks okay.

"Dani, look. It's so cute." I picked the bag with Hello Kitty on it.

"You're really obsessed with Hello Kitty, aye?" She laughed.

"Of course, she is my best friend." I laughed and we paid for the bags and shoes we bought.

"Hey, this is so cute!" Dani picked a keychain from a store.

"We should get one!" She smiled. I agreed and we bought the couple keychain that shows two people dancing.

"Perfect." We both wore it and laughed. We went to Nando's to grab some lunch. While waiting for our order, Dani and I talked.

"So, how are you and Louis?" She asked.

"We're fine. And we haven't really did anything as boyfriends and girlfriends." I smiled, her eyes widened.

"Oh...Dani, it's not what you think. I mean the dates and going out together!" I laughed. She sighed.

"I thought of something else." She laughed, as I blush.

"Uhmm, Dani. Not to be rude but... why don't you have a boyfriend? I mean you're beautiful and nice. You should have one." I smiled. She smiled back.

"Actually I've had one three months ago." She said.

"Oh, sorry about that. He dumped you?" I asked.

"No, we decideed to break up because I can't handle the hate of the fans anymore." She sighed.

"Fans? You dated a celebrity?" I asked. She nodded.

"Tiffany... I dated Liam." She said.

"Oh...I'm really sorry." I held her hand.