Chapter 15: Yeah, You're Still Inlove With Her

A week passed and we’re now on our last day of practice for the UK Dance Competition. The dancers and I are super excited for the competition. Who would thought we would have a chance to be a part of this.

We practiced our song, ‘Whistle’ until we received a call from the competition. The dancers leaned on the phone, eavesdropping.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Good morning, Miss Tiffany. We would like to inform you that your song ‘Whistle’ is now taken by the Manchester Dancers. We’re very sorry, but you need to change your song.” The dancers all became shocked. All I can say was ‘ok’ and we hung up.

“Sorry guys.” I sat on the chair and sighed.

“The competition is tomorrow, there’s no way we could change the song.” Danielle groaned.

“What are we gonna do?” The other dancers asked.

“Well, I got an idea.” Tyler said.

“What?” We all asked.

“Well, aren’t we the dancers who danced with One Direction? Why don’t we use the songs of One Direction and dance it?” Tyler suggested. I quickly looked down when I heard the word, ‘One Direction’.

“If that’s okay with Tiffany, it’s alright with me.” Danielle agreed and looked at me.

“Is it okay with you, tiff?” Tyler asked. I stood up and smiled.

“As long as for this group, I’m okay with it.” They all cheered and placed the 1D cd in the player.

“Wait, we have a remix disc?” I asked.

“Yeah. Remember? You gave it to me last week saying you don’t want it anymore.” Oh yeah, that’s right. I cleaned my room last week and gave Danielle the remix disc Louis gave to me in New York while we’re on the hotel.

“Okay, let’s start!” We started practicing and luckily we still got the steps perfect.

“That’s what I’m saying!” Mr. Robby clapped his hands and went to us to have a group hug.

“Remember, don’t be nervous tomorrow. I know you can do it, kids!” Mr. Robby smiled.

“Wait, what will we have if we win?” I pouted.

“We’ll have a party!!” We all cheered and promised we’ll do our best to win. I swear, this is going to be the best thing that ever happened to my life!!

“Okay, you kids change now. You stink.” He joked. We all laughed and hugged him for the last time, annoying him.

Danielle and I changed into our casual clothes and went out of the studio.

“Hey, let’s go somewhere.” Danielle said.

“Where?” I asked.

“Hmm, how about let’s go shopping?! C’mon if we won we need to buy a dress or something!” She exclaimed.

“Okay, okay. Let’s go.” I laughed and went shopping with Danielle. We went to Topshop and searched for an outfit.

“So, have you picked something yet?” She asked.

“Yup!” I took out the outfit qand showed it to her.

“That looks so great!” She squealed at the outfit

“What about yours?” I asked.

“This!” She took it out.

“That’s so cute!” We both laughed and bought it.

“So, how’re you and Louis?” She asked while we walked out of the store.

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen him in awhile.” I sighed.

“Well, maybe you should talk to him.” She said.

“Why would I talk to him? He cheated on me.” I huffed.

“Oh come on, Tiff. A week passed, and you haven’t heard Louis’s explanation. I think you should talk to him.” She advised. I looked at her and bit my lip. Should I?

“I gotta go, Tiff. Bye!” She hugged me and grabbed a cab. I walked to my house and went inside.

I changed into more comfortable clothes and went to sleep.

The next morning, I quickly got up and ate breakfast. I can’t believe it’s already the competition day!!!!!!!!!

I took a shower and changed into my white tank top, black jeans, and boots. I went inside my car and drove to the airport.

“Hey guys!!” I hugged all of them.

“Let’s go hit London!” Danielle shouted. We all cheered and went inside our private plane. I know, even though it’s only like 4 hours away when you ride a car, we still rode an airplane.

Dani and I took the seats near the wing. Being the childish I am, I quickly looked at the view.

“Wow, Dani. The sight looks great!” both of us laughed and took pictures of ourselves.

@TiffanyBear

AATW Dance Competition, here we go! Just chilling out in the plane with @Danielle_Peazer. We sat near the plane!

After a few minutes, Dani and I decided to take a nap.

Louis’s POV:

I’m nothing without Tiffany. I can’t believe I cheated on her with some blonde girl. I don’t know what came to my mind.

“Louis! Can you please talk?! You haven’t talked for a week and it’s bugging me!” Harry screamed and went to his room.

“Okay, what do we got there?” Liam came to the living room and sat with me.

“Harry’s angry because I don’t talk much.” I mumbled. Liam’s eyebrows knitted.

“Yea, you haven’t talked much.” I ignored it and stared at the wall.

“Bro, you know Tiffany more than anybody, she’s a sweet and kind girl. I’m sure she’ll forgive you. Just give her time.” Liam patted my shoulder.

“But Li, what I did was super wrong. I need to find a way to have her trust again. To give me a second chance even though…..I cheated on her.” My tears started to spill. Liam didn’t know what to do, he just made me lean on his chest as I cry it out. Liam is really our one and only Daddy Directioner. Someone who can lean on.

“Hey! Tiffany tweeted something.” I peeked at Liam’s phone. Danielle and Tiffany’s face came out of his phone.

@TiffanyBear

AATW Dance Competition, here we go! Just chilling out in the plane with @Danielle_Peazer. We sat near the plane!

She looks more beautiful.

“Yeah, you’re still inlove with her.” Did I say that out loud?