Chapter 16: The Finals

“Dani! I’m so nevous!!” Although, I’m not the one who’s going to dance but, I’m still nervous.

“C’mon Tiff, you’ll not dance! I should be the one in your place.” Danielle calmly sits on the sofa. I got shaky and walked back and forth.

“Whoa! Slow down there little miss choreographer, we might get dizzy.” Tyler held my shoulders and went inside the restroom. I calmed down and sat on the sofa.

“It’ll be alright, Tiff. We’ll crush them!” Tyler laughed evily. Danielle slapped his shoulder and hugged me.

“We’ll win, Tiff. Trust me.” Danielle hugged me tighter, making me calm.

“I’m…just nervous, what if the other dancers-“

“No, no, Tiff. No need to be nervous about the other dancers. They’ll be fair and they’ll be nice.” She smiled. I smiled back and held her once again.

My phone vibrated.

@Louis_Tomlinson

I just wanna say, break a leg for the Doncaster dancers! GO Doncaster! And also for their choreographer @TiffanyBear. Good luck J #AATWDC

I looked at it with…I don’t know what feeling it is. Should I reply??

@TiffanyBear

Special thanks to @Louis_Tomlinson. The dancers and I really appreciate it. J

“Hey! Louis said break a leg!” I said. The dancers smiled and clapped their hands and thanked Louis.

“Ex is very appreciative.” Dani whispered at me. I’m being appreciative?

“Of course, anybody can appreciate a simple greet.” I said. She smirked and walked away.

“20 minutes till’ showtime.” Mr. Robby said. We quickly ran to the backstage. We rehearsed for awhile until the announcer congratulated the dancers on stage.

“Now, remember, don’t be nervous. If you did a mistake, just play with the mistake. Do freestyle. Now, if they did a mistake, go with it. Don’t let the one who did a mistake be embarrassed or left alone. We are one, we are a family. We don’t left other behind, we take each step together. Remember that. Now,” I placed my hands on the center. They all placed their hands on the center along with Mr. Robby.

“DONCASTER!” We yelled and clapped our hands. I hugged all of them as they go on the stage. Dani was the last to go.

“Danielle!” I shouted, she turned around.

“You’re in charge.” I winked, she laughed and gave me a thumbs up then went on stage. I walked with Mr. Robby on the front seat, watching them as they introduce themselves.

“Okay, good luck Doncasters!” the MC went backstage. The dancers started to go to their designated place.

As the song ended, we had a standing ovation. They were all screaming, shouting ‘DONCASTER’, and clapping like crazy. I don’t know why, but I started to shout with them along with Mr. Robby.

“DONCASTER! DONCASTER! DONCASTER! DONCASTER!” We all shouted. The MC congratulated them and we all ran to our room.

“That was great!” we all did a group hug.

“I love the way you all harmonized.” Mr. Robby smiled.

“Okay, we can rest now.” All of us went to the sofa, some on the floor with blankets. We ate for awhile and talked about their performance.

Louis’s POV:

“Hello boys!” I smiled and sat down the couch.

“Uhmm, hello Lou.” They all looked at me with fright. Liam quickly went to me, checking my temperature.