Chapter 8: Worker's Party

"Thank you so much! Good night!" I shouted at the fans and we all went backstage.

"Hey guys, Meg is inviting us to go with her on to the mall. Wanna?" Liam asked. We all looked at eachother and smiled at him. We went to our van and went to the mall.

We went inside the mall and looked for Megan.

"So, where's Megan?" I asked. We don't need hoodies and shades for today. Paul said the mall is completely out of Directioners.

"Hmm, she said she's in the Christmas tree inside this mall." Liam read the message on his phone.

"Well, let's look for that tree." Zayn said. We walked around the mall and looked for that Christmas tree.

"Oh, look. We're here." Niall said pointing at the big tree. Under the big tree is two ladies. The other one   is Megan. The other one is....what the?

"Hey, Li." Megan kissed Liam and hugged the four of us. The other lady was behind Megan. Megan looked at her and smiled at us.

"Guys, you probably know her already. Especially you, Lou." Megan giggled. She grabbed the lady's hand and now she's on her side.

"Guys, meet again, Eleanor. My co-model. We just finished our photoshoot." Eleanor smiled at us and the others smiled back.

"Hi guys." Eleanor blurted. A bit scared.

~~Flashback~~

"Lou, I don't deserve you." She huffed.

"Why, babe. Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"L-l-lou, I cheated on you." She cried removing from my hug.

"W-w-with whom? Why?" I asked, a bit of tearful. She wiped her tears.

"My co-model, Jake, he's my boyfriend. Louis, please forgive me. I'll not show my face again to you. I'm so sorry." She cried and pulled her luggage, going out of our house. El and I once shared a house. Now, I feel a bit of angriness, but still, I'm a bit of happy because she told it to me.

~~END OF FLASHBACK~~ 

Now, this is gonna be so awkward.

Tiffany's POV:

"Bye girls!" Lottie and Fizz left my house with their things. Dani and I grabbed our bags and coat. We are going to buy our dress and get ready for our worker's party tonight.

"Let's just walk?" Dani asked. I nodded and we walked to the mall. We tightened our grip on our coat as it became more colder.

"It's still not snowing, aye?" I asked, Dani nodded.

"They said it's snowing in a week." Dani let out a freezing breath. I copied her and giggled at the seen carbon dioxide in front of me.

"Let's go inside fast! It's cold!" Dani and I ran to the mall and luckily the mall got a huge heater inside. We walked to Lypsy. 

"Did you already pick a dress?" Dani asked, I nodded and wore it. It's a black tight short dress with gems on the top and ruffles on the bottom. When I went outside, Dani is already fitting the dress. She is wearing a short navy blue dep helm dress. 

"You look gorgeous!" I hugged her and we both squealed.

"You too!" Dani cheered and we bought the dress.

"Hey, let's get our nails done! My nails are getting pretty bad." We both laughed and went to a salon.

We had our nails done. I had a black nail color with pink gems on it. Dani had different colors in every nail. We proceeded to our hair and make-up. My hair is curled then it's made into a low, messy updo. Then, they teased a few strands of my hair in the upper part of my ear. They put a black eyeliner, gold eyeshadow, pink blush-on, and pink lipstick. Dani's hair was  completely straightened and added a few black highlights on her hair. They put a white eyeliner, blue eyeshadow, brown blush-on, and red lipstick.

I put on my big brown contacts and put on my 4 inches black heels. We wore our coats that pretty much covered our dress and glasses on.

 "To the Big City studios." I smiled at the driver. He drove us to the studio and we paid him.

"My two favorite dancers! How're yah!" Mr. Robby hugged both of us.

"Hey! Wow, you really turned the studio into a party!" I laughed.

"Yeah! Well, I gotta go. I'll see you later, have fun!" Mr. Robby left us. Dani and I removed our coats and proceeded to the inner studio.

"LET"S PARTY!!!" One of the dancers screamed and we all screamed back.

Danielle and I went to our friends. Jamie, Shontelle, and Elisse.

"Hey girls." We smiled at them and began chatting.

"So, how are you and Louis?" Jamie asked. They all started teasing me to Louis.

"Oh, we're doing great actually. He's the best boyfriend anyone can ever had!" I talked about Louis. 

"Whoa, I want that kind of boyfriend." Shontelle smirked at me.

"Not to be pervy but...did you do it?" Elisse asked. We all laughed.

"No, we haven't yet." I blushed. Dani looked at me.

"Whoa, yet? Someone's planning something really dirty!" She teased me.

"NO!" I laughed. They all laughed with me. We kept talking and dancing and then just hanging out.

Louis's POV:

The next day, management called me, alone, to go to SYCO.

I went to SYCO and saw Uncle Simon sitting on his office chair. Talking to a brunette.

"What did I do?" I asked, going in. The brunette turned around and turn out it was Eleanor. Oh, what will we do now?

"Louis. Paparazzi saw the both of you with the guys and Liam's girlfriend. So, we want you two to fake-date." He said.

"WHAT?!" My eyes widened. Eleanor looked at the floor and just became silent.

"Louis, it's just fake dating. Outdoors, I want you two to be recognized as a couple. But indoors, Tiffany and you can hang out." He said. I rolled my and sighed.

"Fine.."