Chapter 1: Chinese Jumprope

Hi! My name's Tiffany Sullivan! I'm currently on my last year in uni along with my four other best friends. Today, we just finished our finals and guess who's in our university? It's One Direction.

I heard the news from my directioner-bestfriend named Nikki back in our dorm.

"Guys, I'm just gonna go to the restroom. I'll see you all in the stadium. Bye!" I ran to the restroom.

I made an excuse so that I would not hear the terrible screams of girls. It'll seriously break my eardrums.

"Where's my lip gloss, oh here" I searched for my lip gloss in my bag and found it. I re-applied my lip gloss and went outside the restroom. While I was walking, I saw 2 kids and 1 guy playing jumping rope. I knew the 2 kids, it's Casey and Mark. I always see them on theme parks.

"Hey, Casey! Mark!" I waved at them. They both hugged me.

"Hello, there" I smiled at the guy.

"Hi! So, you wanna play Chinese Jumprope?" He asked. I clapped my hands and nodded.

"Girls versus boys, I say" I challenged him. We both laughed.

"Who's first?" He asked.

"Ladies first!" Casey exclaimed. I high-fived her and the guy rolled his eyes.

We played Chinese Jumprope and had fun.

"Hey! That's unfair!" I whined. He looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You're cute when you whine" He said. I blushed.

"Hey, I gotta go. Nice meeting you all!" He grabbed the garter and ran to the Stadium.

"Bye Casey, bye Mark" I waved and continued walking.

~~~1 hour later~~~

"Is that you, Megan?" I asked. Megan is removing leaves on her polo.

"Yeah, where have you been?!" Megan asked, not even waiting for my answer, she held my hand and we went to Vanessa and the others.

"Vanessa!" Megan shouted. She and Tiffany both ran to us.

"What took you so long? The concert just ended" I said.

"Vanessa! Someone played with me and some kids!" Tiffany smiled.

"Who?" I asked.

"I don't know who he is but he looks familiar. And he's good at playing jumping rope!" I said.

"How about you Meg?" Vanessa asked.

"Well, I was searching for Tiffany I slipped on something and someone caught me. But we ended up lying on tons of leaves" Megan explained.

"Let's go home" Vanessa smiled and we went home.

We all went inside our living room, and Nikki just babble about meeting Zayn Malik.

"Hey, who's that you're saying you played with jumping rope?" Nikki asked.

"I don't know, but he kinda looks familiar. He has brown hair, and blue eyes, he's wearing stripes" I said. Nikki's eyes widened.

"You just played with Louis Tomlinson!!" Nikki screamed. I covered her mouth and quickly removed it.

"Ewww" I said in a cute voice and wiped the saliva on my hands.

"You like him don't you?" Nikki asked.

"What? Do you even know what you're saying, Nikki?" I asked.

"I don't like him, it's just. He's good at pla-" My phone cut me off.

New follower:

Louis Tomlinson

"WHAT?!" I shouted. Nikki looked at my phone and screamed.

"How did he know my name?" I asked.

Louis POV:

She's so cute, pretty, beautiful. I never wanted to end playing with her.

"Louis, we're going home!" Harry shouted.

"Wait, sec. Where's the principal's office?" I asked.

"What are you gonna do there?" He asked.

"Just tell me Haz!" I shouted. He told me the directions.

"Lou, just go in one direction! Okay?" He added. (A/N: See what I did there?)

I ran to the principal's office and an old guy is sitting in a desk.

"Louis Tomlinson, from One Direction. What can I do for you?" The principal asked.

"Can I look for a student?" I asked. He agreed and get the files of the students.

"Who are you looking for?" He asked.

"A girl. She has auburn hair, and her personality is like a kid" I said. He laughed and handed me a file.

"Tiffany Sullivan. A bright, playful, yet sexy, student of our University" He smiled. Wow, she looks stunning on this picture.

"Thank you very much, Sir. Have a nice day!" I smiled and went outside.

"Let's see.....Tiffany.....Sullivan.......here she is!" I searched her on Twitter and followed her.

"Louis! Let's go home!" Harry shouted. I ran to the van.

Suddenly, my phone went off.

@TiffanyBear

@Louis_Tomlinson Wow. You seriously searched for me. Thanks! Nice meeting you again.

I grinned and replied.

@Louis_Tomlinson

No problem @TiffanyBear that's what I do when I want to be friends with someone. :))

I slipped my phone to my pocket and saw Liam texting somebody.

"Ohhhh, Liam has a textmate!" Niall teased.

"And it's a lay-day!" I joined. Liam blushed. I looked at the view on my window, and saw two kids, boy and girl, playing Chinese jumprope. That reminds me of Tiffany.

Will I ever get to meet her again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alrighty! That's Tiffany by the way! A cute girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading!

Alex xx

GOD BLESS YOU!!