Chapter 3: Normal Day With Louis

1 week later

The doorbell rang. I looked at the clock, and it's just 6:00 in the morning.

"TIFFANY!" He hugged me and came inside.

"Louis, what are you doing here at 6:00 in the morning?" I asked, yawning. He laughed at me and messed up my hair.

"Nothing. I just wanna visit" He sat at the sofa.

"Well, feel at home" I sighed sitting beside him, almost falling asleep at the silence.

"What time's your work?" He asked. My head shot up and looked at my schedule.

"9:00. Why?" I asked and looked at him. He looks like he had a bright idea.

"Let's go have breakfast at our house. C'mon!" He stood up and grabbed my hand.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded.

"Let me change, first." I smiled and went to my room. After changing, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs.

"Alright, let's go" I smiled and he grabbed my hand. I know what you are thinking. Louis and I quickly slipped out our hands from one another when we got out of my house. We continued walking until we reached his house. Well, it was beautiful.

He opened the door of their house, and one beautiful woman and 4 Louis look-alike girls are in the dining room, waiting for us.

"Good morning, Mrs. Tomlinson" I greeted her. She hugged me. Good thing she welcomed me in the neighborhood last week! Phew!

"Come, join our breakfast" She said. I sat beside Louis. We continued talking until one of Louis's sister popped a surprise question at me. Considering she keeps looking at me, then Lou, then back at me again.

"Are you Louis' new girlfriend?" A teenage girl said. I almost chocked the tea Jay made for me.

"What? No, I'm not. I'm just his friend" I smiled at her. Until now, when I see Louis, I ermmm just get a little tingling sensation on my stomach. Not really fireworks, I mean, I will not be standing here if I fance Louis so much.

"Oh, I'm Fizzy by the way" Fizzy smiled. The other girls also said their names.

"I'm Tiffany" I smiled.

"Dancer, right?" Lottie asked.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"I saw you on TV" She said. We continued to talk more and I kinda got more close to Lottie cuz she's just like my best friend Vanessa. A bubbly and funny one. For the others, they are simply wonderful and friendly. I could not wait to go back here again and jsut talk with them all day. I looked at the clock and it's 8:45. Work time.

"Well, I gotta go. Thank you Mrs. Tomlinson for the breakfast." I smiled.

"Bye girls, bye Louis" I hugged all of them and left. I hopped into te cab and went to the studio.

~After work~

"Bye, guys" I waved at them and went home walking alone.

"Whoa, Tiff. A lady never walks home alone." A voice said, making me scream. I turned around and it was...

"LOUIS!" I punched his chest slightly. He laughed at my shock.

"Sorry, you going home walking?" He asked. I nodded. As you can imagine, we're still walking.

"Why is it?" I asked.

"I'm going to walk with you. So that you don't get all loner and stuff." He smirked. I glared at him and he put his hands in the air, surrendering.

"Okay" I said calmly and placed my hands in my pocket. While walking, I noticed eyes landing on both of us. Oh right, we're in the city. Ha ha... So this mea-

"Look Louis Tomlinson with a girl!" A girl shouted. Yup, that reaction. -_-

"He's mine! Move off b****" A girl shove me off Louis. I never wanted to get hurt or get into a fight. I'm scared alright?

So I just continued walking, leaving Louis trapped with the girls like I never even know him. I know it's wrong but the adrenaline made me do it.

"MOVE!" He yelled. I turn around, Louis never yells in his fans. That's kinda surprising. The fans all became silent, some are shocked, some are surprised.

He ran to me and held my hand.

"Louis, what are you doing?" I asked. He continued running.

"I'm so sorry about that" He apologized.

"It's fine. Why did you shout at your fans? You're never like that" I sighed.

"Their too much. They're hurting you. Look" He stretched out my wrist. I have a cut.

"It's just a cut Louis, it's fine. Let's go home" I smiled and continued walking home.

"Bye, Louis. See you tomorrow" I smiled and closed the door.

I took a shower, and cleaned the cut. I changed my clothes and slept for awhile.

..........Louis........Louis...........Louis.......

-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-====-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

BORING, right?

By the way, schedule of publishing is Monday and Wednesday. :)

Alex xx

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!