Chapter 12: Dance Competition

"No way?!" I asked.

"Yes, Tiffany. We're joining the All Around The World (AATW) Dance Competition!" Mr. Robby and I squealed. The dancers are waiting for this all of their life. You see, the AATW Dance Competition had started and many want to join but only three groups can enter the semi-finals. I know, too fast right? But this is worldwide! All of the people around the world can watch this.

"What time will we rehearse?" I asked getting my bag.

"I guess, NOW!" I hugged Mr. Robby and quickly texted the dancers to meet me at the Big City Studios.

"So Tiff, what important news are you going to tell us?" Dani asked. A smile lit on my face.

I sighed, making a scene. "Guys, we're going to the UK Dance Competition." I said. They all fell for it.

"I knew it we're not gonna join the-" Dani looked at me. I grinned.

"We are?!" Dani asked jumping. The dancers started smiling.

"Yes, we are!" We all cheered.

"What are we waiting for?!" Tyler asked.

"Let's practice!" I clapped my hands and they all readied the music player.

"What are we gonna dance?" I asked. They all thought of songs.

"WHISTLE!" They all whistled. I laughed and nodded.

"Kay, we just need some funky dance moves for that Florida song." I put my hands on my hips.

"Oh, how about this on the entrance?" Tyler went to the center and did the pop-lock.

"How about this?" Dani went to the center and did Jabawokee dance move.

"Whoa, wait guys. We need to know if the song fits in the dance moves." I laughed at their exciteness. I love seeing them like this, excited for some dance competition, telling their suggestions outgoingly, and just having fun.

After three hours of practicing, we got the verse and chorus done. Danielle and I chugged water in our bottles and changed clothes. We both left the studio and both went to different directions. I ran inside my house and cooked an omelet. I finished eating and cleaned the plate.

"Tiffy, where are you?" Louis's voice came from my living room.

"I'm here." I raised my hand and kissed him.

"I went here an hour ago and your neighbor said you're not here." He sat on my couch.

"Yeah. We've been busy since we're joining the AATW Dance Competition." I smiled proudly.

"Wow, my girlfriend is growing huh?" He laughed and messed my hair. Oh, about growing up I totally forgot to ask.

"Uhmmm, Lou?" I asked.

"Yeah, babe?" He looked at me and smiled.

"I was kinda wondering about our...." I chocked my words.

"What, Tiff? Our relationship?" He asked. I nodded.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" He asked, scooting closer to me.

"No. It's just, I'm 18 and you're 21. We don't fit for each other." I blushed.

"Tiffany. Age is just a stupid number." He kissed me and laughed.

"Why are you so laughable too much?" I asked poking his tummy.

"Nothing. You just make me laugh." He pecked my lips. I heard my phone buzzed.

DaniellePeazer: hey @TiffanyBear, Mr. Robby said 7:00 in the morning, practice! GOOD NIGHT x

"I'm sorry I can't tweet things sweet to you liked that." He pouted. He can't because he's fake dating Eleanor.

"Aww, that's alright babe." I kissed him. He smiled and threw an arm around me. After awhile, he sighed.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" Louis asked getting up and totally tripping over the coffee table. Oh, he really is clumsy.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 then, next line!" The dancers all danced with me gracefully. A week passed. And I'm honestly have this hope that we will win. I don't know it just flew into my brain and body.

"Great job everyone. I'll see you all tomorrow." I smiled at them and we all left the building, going in different directions. I saw Danielle running to me until she's beside me.

"So Tiff, how're you and Louis? All week you've been busy with the dance competition." She blurted.

"I don't know. I became super busy, we haven't hung out for a week." I sighed.

"Oh, sorry for that. Anyway, this is my stop. I'll see you tomorrow." She hugged me and ran away.

I locked my door and threw my bag on the cupboard. I went upstairs and pull out my mp3 and notebook. I need more steps for the dance competition...

"Ugh!" I sighed and landed on the floor.

"Tiff?" Lou's voice came from my door.

"It's open." I said, still lying on the carpet. He opened the door with a picnic basket.

"I texted you." He laughed closing the door.

"I know, you said it's important. What is it?" I asked, getting up.

"You and I are gonna have a moonlight picnic in your backyard." He showed the picnic basket and flashlight.

"Now?" I asked, not believing him.

"Yeah. Right now." He nodded.

"How could you think that I would just go running off?" I asked him, quiet angry.

"You're saying no?" He looked shocked.

"Did you not understand everything that needs to get done?" I pointed at the notes of steps and the mp3 player.

"I'm super busy Lou, and you're bringing me a picnic. I mean, wht where you thinking?!" I yelled.

"I was thinking, 'Wow would it be nice to have a little fun'?" He said sarcastically

"So, you're saying I'm not fun?" I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"Why do I even keep trying? You know, the whole reason I came here is-"

"I know. It's to have fun with me because we haven't hung out for a week." I sighed.

"Well, this is the reason. I'm trying to do something that I care about!" I shouted.

"So, am I?!" He yelled.

"Maybe, it really hasn't work out on you." I looked at him with tears already near the end.

"That's so great." He shook his head and grabbed his picnic basket and opened my door.

"Louis." I looked down. He turned around.

"What?" He asked.

"You forgot your flashlight." I stick out the flashlight. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the flashlight.

He closed the door loudly, leaving me in tears. I ran a hand on my hair and let my tears flow. Why does this have to happen?!!