21

🤖

🤖

Felix was awake before Changbin, surprisingly, but that was only because Ryu needed help getting back to sleep. It took a while, but he eventually got the toddler back in bed and back sound asleep. He retucked the two in and kissed their forehead before walking back to the room where Changbin was getting dressed. "I was wondering where you were," Changbin said as he slipped on his shirt. He fixed the shirt as Felix walked over and hugged him. "Ryu woke up and needed help to get back asleep," Felix mumbles as he rested his head on Changbin's chest who chuckled.

They stayed like that for a while until Changbin had to continue getting ready. "No," Felix whined and continued to hug him, Changbin giving a light groan at the clingy male. "I have to get things packed," Changbin attempted but Felix shook his head. "You're warmer than usual," Felix mumbles and stands on Changbin's feet so he wouldn't move, Changbin finding it adorable. Changbin slowly moved his hands from Felix's waist to his thighs, but Felix stopped him by grabbing his wrist. "No," Felix said, "after last time, you have no permission to touch them."

Changbin looked to where his hands were and smirked. "And your butt is better?" Changbin asks and his hands were quickly moved back to Felix's waist. "No," Felix said with a soft smile. Changbin chuckles and wraps his arms around Felix's waist again. Felix closed his eyes as he basically melted into the male's arm who chuckled at the affection. "Let me get dressed," Changbin said and gently kissed the side of Felix's head who looked at him. "Fine," Felix mumbles and Changbin let's him go, Felix a few seconds after.

Felix walked over to the bed and sat down, looking at the alarm clock and giving a yawn. He moved to lay down and pulled the blanket over himself. He looked out the window and saw the sun was slowly waking up, but he was about the fall back asleep. He closed his eyes and relaxed into the mattress.

He fell asleep a few minutes later, but was still aware of his surroundings. He heard Changbin's footsteps walk back into the room and head straight to the bed. He placed his hands on the mattress and leaned down, pressing his lips against Felix's cheek. "Bye, see you in a week," Changbin whispers and leaves the room.

____

Felix woke up again when he heard his door open. He looked over his shoulders to see Ryu and Michi peaking their heads in. "Where's daddy?" Michi asks and Felix blinked at him, tilting his head. "Who?" Felix asks as the two walk over. He helped them up as Michi spoke again. "Mister," Michi said and Felix's mouth formed an 'o'. "Right," Felix said, "he had to go somewhere for the week."

A pout came to Michi's lip. "Awe," he said with disappointment in his voice. "You still have me," Felix attempted and Michi smiled. "I know!" Michi says and hugs Felix who smiles. "Can we play with Sora today?" Ryu asks. "Ooh, ooh! And Ren!" Michi added and Felix chuckles. "Sure, go get dressed," Felix said as he placed them down. Felix also wanted to hang out with Jisung and Jeongin, but mostly Jisung.

He got out of bed and closed the door when the twins left. He moved most of his clothes into the room, and he reminded himself to bring the others over. He grabbed random clothes of his and got dressed into the clothing; a high waisted black skirt, an oversized graphic t-shirt, and an oversized denim jacket. As he slipped on the last article of clothing, he noticed how the cologne was not his. His eyebrows furrowed as he slipped on a pair of socks.

He got a smile when he noticed both the shirt and jacket belonged to Changbin. He pushed the thought aside and left the room, chuckling at Michi and Ryu who were struggling. "Mommy~" Ryu whined as he looked at Felix with a huff. Felix walked over and helped him put his shirt on, helping Michi as well who gave a big smile. "Grab something you want to play with," Felix said and Ryu quickly grabbed a ball, Michi agreeing with the choice and looking at Felix.

Felix guestered for them to leave the room, which they do, and they skipped to the front door. They stopped in their tracks when a knock was heard. Felix walked out of the hallway when the knock sounded. "Who is it?" Felix asks as he walks over.

"It's Jeongin and Jisung!"

Felix smiled and opened the door, squealing when Jisung ran inside and hugged him tightly. Michi and Ryu watched with wide eyes at the two before smiling brightly as they hugged their friends. "Alright, come on, I don't want to feel single," Jeongin said and Felix and Jisung looked at him. "What?"

"We're not together."