17

🤖

🤖

A few weeks later

Felix decided that he was going to join Jeongin in taking Michi and Ryu to school. He woke up before the two and changed into a black high-waisted skirt, a graphic t-shirt, and socks. He left the room and noticed he was the first one up. He took a glance outside and stopped when he saw the sun was slowly starting to rise.

He smiled and decided that breakfast could wait. He walked to the front door and opened it, noticing that it was chilly outside, but he didn't want to change. He exited the house and closed the door, taking a glance around the porch. It was a small porch, but enough for two people to walk around. There was a swinging chair in front of a window with an end table beside it with a plant on it, along with a book that seemed to be out there for a while. To his left was an empty space so he didn't bother to look at it anymore.

He turned his attention to the stairs and walked down one of them, sitting down so he would be on the top step. He smoothed his skirt out as he looked up at the sky that was slowly changing colors. He missed the chilly breeze in the morning and took a pleasant walk through the town on the weekends or early in the morning. The sky was something he missed the most as he always star-gazed when he couldn't sleep and he would usually fall asleep; especially if he was on the small bit of roof that was outside his room.

The memory that he was remembered caused the small bit of happiness he had to fade away a bit to be replaced with sadness. He pushed the emotion away and focused on the sky that was starting the change color. He was alone outside for what felt like hours, but he heard the door open quickly.

He zoned back into reality and turned his head to see Changbin. "Hi," Felix said and Changbin seemed to relax. "Why are you tense?" Felix asks as Changbin exited the house and closed the door. "I didn't see you in the kitchen or your room," Changbin answered as he closed the door and took a few steps to be next to Felix. Felix got a smirk as Changbin sat down next to him. "Why were you checking on me?" Felix asks. "I wanted to make sure you weren't dead," Changbin answers, and Felix gave an eye roll. "Uh-huh," Felix said and nudged him.

Changbin looked at him and Felix was already looking back at the sky. "You alright?" Changbin asks and Felix hums, inhaling deeply and closing his eyes. "Yeah," Felix answered and opened his eyes. Changbin spaced out as he stared at the male who looked pleased with being outside after weeks of healing. "You could've left the house when you were healing," Changbin spoke up as he slowly looked away before Felix caught him staring. "I know," Felix answers as he continues to look at the sky. Changbin hums and rests his arms on his knees.

They were silent for a while as they both watched the sunrise. Changbin looked over at Felix and felt himself space out as he looked at him, but didn't bother to look away as the sun started to hit Felix's face. He looked nothing different than how he usually saw him, but his freckles were a lot more visible along with his tan skin.