𝗶𝗶𝗶.𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹

𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 & 𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗹𝗲

tommyinnit
please respect mines and lexi's privacy. the breakup was mutual so don't go spreading hate, or i will block you guys!
72,728💬  634,738🔁  965,274❤️

wilbursoot
replying to tommyinnit
what tommy said. it's between them, not between the fans
💬  🔁  ❤️

|
lexibails
completely agree! nobody is in the wrong here, sending much love to everyone <33
💬  🔁  ❤️

lexibails
replying to lexibails
also me and tommy are still friends for anyone who was wondering
💬  🔁  ❤️

↳lexibails replying to lexibailsalso me and tommy are still friends for anyone who was wondering💬  🔁  ❤️

TOMMYINNIT AND LEXI BAILEY BREAK UP??
EVERYTHING WE KNOW SO FAR!

Unless you've been living under a rock, you will know about the two of the biggest streamers in the industry right now. Tommyinnit and Lexi Bailey. The two became friends a little over two years ago, being introduced by Karl Jacobs in a game of Among Us. Tommy and Lexi instantly hit it off and grew closer, this got fans to ship them so much.

Around six months ago, Tommy popped the question when Lexi was in England making him and Lexi official. When they met up once in a while, the fans went wild. Everyone was so invested in the relationship of the two teens and they got so much love and support from their fans.

Yesterday, Lexi made a post on her instagram, (click here to see) about the pair splitting.  She captioned the post saying. "everything comes to an end:(" Later confirmed by Tommy that the pair had broken up.

According to the teens it was a mutual break up, but we don't think that. Many think that someone else may have come in and ruined their perfect relationship, but all is unknown.

We wish the pair good luck in their lives and send our love to them.

liv speaks!
quick filler ig?