𝘅𝘅𝘃𝗶.𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂

𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

lexi woke up the next morning, she was excited to say the least. hanging out with tommy again brought her happiness. just like the old days. she quickly got ready as tommy would he here within the next hour.

after lexi got ready, she made her way to the kitchen where wilbur and niki were, both in their pj's. "where are you going? niki asked.

"i'm hanging out with tommy today, so i'll probably be home later" lexi informed the two. wilbur nodded. "have fun" they both told her, just then tommy texted saying he was outside wilburs house. "thanks, i'll see you guys later" lexi waved at them as she walked out.

tommy was standing outside of wilburs house, smiling at the site of the girl. she walked up to him, to which he engulfed her into a hug. "hey" he whispered. "hey" she whispered back.

lexi.bailey just added to their story!

after going out and about, also filming a video for tommy's vlog channel, they decided to head to tommy's apartment and do a chill media share stream

LEXI IS NOW LIVE!
if you laugh you lose w/ tommyinnit!!

"chat" tommy started. "we're back boys" he smiled. lexi walked into the frame. "my chat missed you huh?" she chuckled.

"they sure did" tommy nodded, being full of himself. lexi shook her head as they started the stream with the media shares. some were funny, nearly causing lexi to burst out laughing. but she contained herself. she couldn't let them lose a life.

then tommy lost a life to a wilbur soot video, "that wasn't even funny" lexi gave the boy a 'are you serious' look.

"yes it is!" tommy argued. "well your stupid laugh just lost us a life" she shook her head.

more and more clips came through, neither of them laughed and it was coming up to be a good three hour stream so they decided to end it. plus it was getting a bit late and lexi was more than tired.

"right chat, we're gonna end it here. i am extremely tired and i have to go back to wilburs as well. but i'll see you all next stream, go drink some water and get something to eat. i love you all bye!" lexi smiled, ending the stream.

"you know you could stay over the night" tommy told the brunette. "it's fine tommy, i can text wilbur to pick me up" lexi smiled faintly, pulling out her phone.

"you look like you're about to pass out. and i have a spare room so you're staying over" tommy insisted. "okay fine, but i don't have any clothes" lexi agreed.

tommy went to his room and brought out a hoodie and shorts. "come back to the living area, we're going to watch a movie" he told her.

she nodded, making her way to the guest bedroom to get changed. lexi threw her hair up into a quick messy bun before walking out and making herself comfortable on the couch. tommy turned on hamilton, are we shocked?

within five minutes of the movie, lexi was already passed out on tommy's shoulder. he smiled to himself when he noticed she was sleeping. he really missed the girl.

liv speaks!
i don't rlly know what to say for this chapter but here's some texi moments so yall better be happy.

also thank u for 5k on this book ily<33