𝘅𝘅𝗶.𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝘂𝗽

𝗶𝗿𝗹 & 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 & 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀

lexi woke up that morning. she was staying with wilbur and niki. they were meeting up with tubbo, ranboo, jack and tommy today, though she doubted tommy would show up since he hasn't texted since the stream a few days back, even though he said they would stay in contact.

"lexi we're going out to greggs for breakfast, you coming?" niki popped her head in the door. lexi was already ready, just lying on the bed scrolling through social media. "yeah let me just put a jacket on" lexi smiled at niki. niki nodded leaving the girl alone.

lexi grabbed a grey zip up and threw it over her shoulders. she grabbed her handbag, putting her phone in and making her way to the living room.

"where are we meeting jack, tommy, ranboo and tubbo?" lexi asked as they entered the car. "at greggs" wilbur replied.

lexi nodded and went back to scrolling on twitter.

lexibails
breakfast at greggs, oh how i've missed this
💬🔁❤️

they arrived at the greggs and got out the car. she could spot tubbo, ranboo and jack inside the building, but no sign of tommy. lexi let out a small sigh as her assumption was right. he didn't show up.

"i'll just take a sausage roll" lexi told wilbur, who went to order food for everyone. she sat in between jack and niki. ranboo, tubbo and soon wilbur on the other side.

"we haven't done this in ages wow" tubbo stated. "yeah i missed this" lexi admitted. she really did. having her friends live in a different continent than her was difficult but she made an effort once in a while to go and visit.

the last visit was in december when she spent christmas at the simons household. seven months she went without coming to the uk. two of those months she spent wondering if he still loved her like he told her.

"lexi, you keep zoning out are you okay?" niki asked. lexi nodded. "i'm fine, my mind just wondered"

"so i have this vlog idea..." jack started. the rest of the breakfast was spent catching up and talking video ideas. after that they took back to the two cars. and made their way to a lake nearby for a walk.

lexi pulled her phone out and texted tommy because she was bored. hoping he would be down to come by the lake with the group.

TOMMY

lexi
hey tommy
read

lexi
i know you can see these
read

lexi
come on don't act like
a bitch, i just want to talk
read

lexi
did i do something?
read

lexi
tommy please answer
read

CALLING TOMMY.....

call declined...

"fuck sake" lexi cursed under her breath. just loud enough for wilbur to somehow heard her but didn't say anything. he didn't want to cause a scene while he was driving. soon enough the group arrived at the lake. they walked around, laughing and catching up.

lexi was constantly checking her phone. by this point wilbur knew something was up. but he waited till they got back home.

jackmanifoldtv
lexi thinks she's cool

jackmanifoldtvlexi thinks she's cool

💬🔁❤️

|
lexibails
mr manifold please kindly stfu
💬🔁❤️

liv speaks!
this is pain to write at this point
i just want them back together