𝘅𝘃𝗶𝗶.𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝘀

𝗶𝗿𝗹 & 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

later that day, at around two pm, lexi was let out of the hospital. tommy had left earlier that morning as klara picked him up. lexi thanked the boy for staying with her and told him she was grateful for him staying.

karl drove lexi home, because... well, her car was crashed and it would be safer if karl just drove. as they walked up the stairs to the apartment, lexi heard shouts. she was confused but walked into her shared apartment to find three boys she didn't expect.

"why are you guys here?" she asked. she was shocked that they flew out on such a short notice, and why they didn't care to tell her.

"haha surprise?" dream laughed, standing up and giving the girl a hug. she hadn't seen them in around a year and missed them, even tho they didn't live that far away from each other like tubbo, tommy, wilbur, jack and niki did.

"you're still short" sapnap laughed, pulling her into a hug. "and you're still third-wheeling" she smirked back. george had moved in with dream and sapnap the previous year.

"ah my favourite brit" lexi smiled as george approached her. "i missed you hoe" she told him. "i missed you too child" he replied, pulling her in.

"what about me!" quackity yelled from stellas bedroom, running towards lexi.

"shut up, you have literally been living here for the past week" lexi shook her head, grabbing a glass of water.

"wait the feral boys are all together" karl noticed.

"disney binge?" dream suggested. "disney binge" the rest replied.

and they spent the rest of the day watching disney movies. then karl painted everyone's nails as he promised on the discord chat the previous night.

🔒lexithecookiemonster
nails nails nails
i did the hearts

🔒lexithecookiemonsternails nails nailsi did the hearts

164💬 36🔁 18,62❤️

liv speaks!
double update yeah!
we bout to go feral-