𝘃.𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁

𝗶𝗿𝗹 & 𝘁𝘄𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

when tuesday came around lexi and stella watched tommy's love or host together. the girls were absolutely stunning and very interesting. the girl who won the show was called klara. lexi definitely saw some similarities in their personalities so she wasn't shocked tommy picked her. she has blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, just like tommy. she picked love, meaning tommy won the show.

after the show tommy decided to stream with klara. he sent her the server ip and hopped in a discord call with her.

"hello again" tommy said to the girl. she giggled. "we just spoke a minute ago"

"yeah i know, so what do you want to do?" tommy asked. he just made a brand new server, so they could really do whatever.

"let's build statues of eachother" klara suggested. tommy agreed and they got to work.

"tommy what are we doing?" lexi asked joining the server that tommy told her too. he smiled and looked at the girl through his phone, oh god did she look beautiful.

she was wearing the matching hoodie they got when she visited the week prior.

"we're building statues of one another" tommy exclaimed. lexi let out a laugh. "loser has to tweet something embarrassing" lexi made up the rule. "deal"

tommy eneded up losing the bet. making him tweet something embarrassing.

"tommy? you there?" klara asked. he had then realised that he had zoned out, thinking about the time him and lexi did the same.

"oh yeah sorry, i just zoned out" tommy apologised and started building his statue of klara. the pair continued to build their statues when stella turned to lexi.

"didn't you guys build statues of eachother?" she asked, vividly remembering. lexi nodded. "yeah we did, it was the first time we played after i came back from england and we were official"

the memory came back into lexi's head, making her smile. "oh come on, let's go do something. watching him stream with other girls won't get you over him" stella huffed dragging lexi off the couch and out the door.

@lexibails stella is dragging me outside, help🌝

@lexibails
stella is dragging me outside, help🌝

@lexibails stella is dragging me outside, help🌝

14,285💬  6277🔁  582,829❤️

liv speaks!

start of deja vu
get it? lmao