UMAI! *Chapter 28*

"It was for training. Please don't take it the other way..." I stated, smiling, waving my arms around. "Oh~ Okay!" Exclaimed Tanjiro. "UMAI!" Yelled a loud voice as I slightly flinched. I turned to face Rengoku who was eating my bento with the other Hashira. "This bento is flamboyantly delicious!" Exclaimed Tengen as he ate my bento. Well, I'll be damned. I'm guessing they gave The Master one as well. I turned to face Hisoka as he looked closely at everybody. Probably trying to figure out how strong they are, however he looked disappointed. I pursed my lips as I stared at the male and just crossed my arms. I then turned to Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke who had just opened their bento boxes. 'Man, who knew that I'd be able to experience something like this? An ordinary girl, now in a different universe with her favourite characters...' I smiled to myself and then turned to my sword, that was on my left side. "Hey, Sakura, if you don't mind me asking, which breathing technique do you use?" Asked Tanjiro as we made eye contact. "I use the flower breathing technique." I said, smiling. "Ehh? Rea-" He got cut off by Zenitsu squealing. "AHHHHH!~ This is so delicious~ You'd make a perfect wife Sakura~~~!" He squealed as my eyes widen and slightly choked on air. Hisoka had also tensed behind me but slightly chuckled. 

"He isn't wrong~ You might just be the perfect match for Killua~" Cooed Hisoka as my face turned into a tomato. "EH? Now you're saying stuff like that Hisoka?!" I exclaimed, flustered. "HAHA! This is delicious! Perhaps you will be a great opponent! LET'S FIGHT! I AM THE GREAT KING OF THE MOUNTAIN, INOSUKE!" Yelled Inosuke as he had already finished his bento. The Hashira's watched the scene that played infront of them as most of them had a smile on their face. 

Rengoku stayed un-blinking, as just kept repeating 'Umai' as he savoured each and every bite of his meal. Giyuu was sitting alone, but had the tiniest smile on his face, happy that somebody had given him something. Mitsuri was squealing at the scene while eating her bento, probably wondering who Killua was. Shinobu had finished half of her bento when she set it aside. Muichiro had not touched it, as he had probably forgotten about it. Iguro never touched his bento box. Gyomei was eating his while silently crying and Sanemi? Well, he just glared at the bento. Hisoka on the other hand, had kept it... Somewhere. Where? Only he will know that.

"The Master had arrived." Stated the twins as Oyakata-sama was being assisted by them. Everybody formed a line as we bowed again. Hisoka, being the man he is, didn't bow. Since he's an ugly Ronald McDonald reject who doesn't like following rules. "We shall start the Hashira meeting with Sakura-sama. The other children are dismissed." Oyakata-sama stated. The Hashira's, including I, got up. The Hashira's had started heading inside whilst I followed in. Though, before heading in, I glared at Hisoka as a warning, before I head inside. I was greeted by the Hashira's  sitting infront of Oyakata-sama, whom was sitting as well. I awkwardly stood there, not sure what to do in this case. "Sit wherever you please, Sakura-sama." Oyakata-sama stated. I then went to go as set next to Rengoku, and straightened my posture, now awaited for the meeting to start. 

"The Hashira meeting has now begun." Stated Oyakata-sama. "Now my children, I do hope you don't mind Sakura-sama being here. She's currently training to become something called a Zodiac. She's been requested here by Netero-san specifically. I do hope you all remember him, for as he has been here before." He continued. Everybody else's eyes widen as they glanced towards me, who had a faint smile on my face. "Now, Sakura-sama, you know how you are going on the mission with Rengoku, yes?" He asked. "Yes, I do know, Oyakata-sama. Netero-san had told me about the mission as well." I stated. "Ah, in that case we shall discuss a different matter. I believe you have brought another person to the estate although this was your mission, Sakura-sama?" He asked. I tensed and looked slightly down.

"Yes, Oyakata-sama. I apologise. Though, I assure you he doesn't know the way to the headquarters." I stated. "I trust you with your word Sakura-sama, for as Netero-san had specifically assigned you to this mission himself, I trust your word. However, they cannot go on this mission with you, unfortunately." He stated. "Understood, Oyakata-sama. Sincerest apologies if he causes any problems." I stated, lifting my head up a bit. "Now, Rengoku. I do hope you don't mind if she goes on the mission with you." Oyakata-sama stated.