mel and her drama

hey everybody just to let you guys know Joe is bri.s older brother ... Christian is the one that likes mel.

enjoy!!!

I opened my eyes and Alice was in the room laying next to me instead of Edward.

"Alice what are you doing in here? " I asked her

"just watching you "

"weres Edward? "

"he'll be back in 3,2,.....1" she said, and Edward walked in.

"good morning, angel " he said, as he sat down next to me.

"good morning " I said smiling

"ill be down stairs if you need me" Alice said and zoomed out of the room closing the door.

"so I...uh... talked to Christian " Edward said

"and... " I said sitting up

"he likes her alot " he said smiling

"I can't wait for their first fight " I said laughing

"ya " he said and kissed me, I wrapped my arms around his neck and he gently layed me on the bed and he was on top of me. I sighed and our lips parted, and he pulled back. then he gently grabbed my arms and held them above my head. he leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"I love you "

I giggled and Edward just chuckled and kissed from my ear and down my neck.

'knock, knock '

I froze, Edward sat me up and he sat next to me.

"come in " he said and the door opened, mel and Christian walked in.

"mel was woundering if she could talk to bri alone " Christian said.

"whatever she needs to say can be said in frount of me " Edward said.

"Edward come on, I need to talk to you anyways " Christian said. I guess Edward read his mind cause he sighed and kissed my head and left. Christian followed him and left me and mel.

"look mel if your here for a fight just leave " I said

"oh but it's so fun " she said smiling walking closer.

"so Christian likes you? " I asked

"yeah now I have my own Edward " she said

"good for you I wish you guys the best of luck " I said smiling, which got her mad.

"if you do anything I'm gonna make him rip your head off." she said

"oh really I liked to see him try before Edward rips him apart and Burns him " I said walking over to her. that got her mad, then she punched me, I fell to the floor. the door opened and Edward zoomed over to me and pulled me on his lap. I sighed and started crying, and hid my face in his chest.

"everyone get out, esme bring mel. in her room and keep her in their" dad said

then he was right next to me running his hand through my hair.

" sweetheart can I see how badly your hurt? " daddy asked.

I just shook my head. he sighed and I felt his hand under my chin, I screamed. he quickly moved his hand.

"Edward maybe you can try " I heard him say. I started to squirm trying the get free but Edward just tightened his arms

"shh-shh its ok, love " I heard Edward say and I relaxed. I felt his hand under my chin and he turned my head so I was looking at dad.

"its not bad, just a little black and blue on your cheak " he said I just nodded.

"what happened? " he asked

"well she was saying stuff how Christian is like her own Edward, and she said that she was gonna have him rip my head off and I said Edward would kill him first, and she got mad "

he sighed shaking his head. he looked up at Edward and said,

"have her rest I have to go to work, call me if you need anything " then he kissed my head and left.

Edward got up and carried me to the bed and tucked me in and layed Down next to me.

"is their gonna be a mark or no? " I asked Edward.

"no you'll be fine " he said. I sighed

"Edward can we get rid of her? " I asked looking up at him smiling.

"I wish " he said

"you should sleep " he whispered.

"but its morning " I said

"I know just try " he said and kissed my head. I sighed and before I knew it I was asleep.

so what's does everyone think??? I think I'm gonna do someone else point of view for the next chapter ...

Melanie

Edward

Christian

Carlisle

esme

you Guys comment and tell me who it should be or just do bri again

10comments

or

10votes.

***nessi ***