just the beginning

hey every one thank you everyone that voted and commented and thank you for becoming fans it means so much to me ... I hope you guys like this chapter? ..,

enjoy!

I opened my eyes and Edward was laying next to me, with his arms around me, watching me .. I sighed.

"what's wrong, love? " Edward asked.

"I don't want to meet anybody " I said sitting up.

"it will be fine. "he said sitting up too. I just shook my head and tried listening to see if any one was downstairs.

"what? " Edward asked.

"just trying to see if anyone was here "I said looking at him with sad eyes.

"they are" he said looking me in the eye.

"oh " I said looking down.

"come on" Edward said helping me out of bed.

"only Kate, and Carmen are here the others are hunting. " Edward said taking my hand.

"thank God " I said. Edward chuckled.

"also there is this new Guy Christian grey here too "Edward said then we walked into the living room.

"good morning sweetheart "dad said.

"good morning dad." I said blushing.

"bri this is Kate, Carmen, and Christian "dad said pointing to two girls and a guys that looks a little like Edward but with darker hair, taller, and different style

"hi " I said shyly.

"hello bri " they said.

"bri the rest of them are hunting .... um... well some of us need to go hunting to. not me but rose, Alice, Jasper, Emmett and.... "dad said. my heart started to race he was gonna say Edward. my Edward. I moved closer to Edward and he put his arm around me.

"love, I have to go hunting "Edward said.

"but you just went " I said looking at him.

"I didn't hunt alot " he said looking me in the eye.I sighed and said.

"ok "

everybody left rose, Alice, Jasper, Emmett, Kate, Carmen, and Christian.

" I wish u didn't have to go " I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I wish I didn't have to go ether but I have too ill be back "he said and kissed me quick. I sighed.

"bye love you, my angel " Edward whispered.

"bye love you too " I said and he left.

I sat on the couch watching my phone to see if my Edward calls or texts me.

"you know he's hunting he don't want to be bothered " mel said smiling I just glared at her.

" what you want to fight come on " mel said walking over to me then she hit me.I jumped at her and pined her to they ground before I can even punch her back someone was pulling me off her and bringing me across the room.

"NO! "I yelled trying to get free.

"bri calm down " dad whispered in my ear, I didn't listen I just kept trying to get free. mom took mel upstairs then zoomed over to us.

"calm down " mom said calmly looking me in the eye

"NO! " I screamed, and then she looked at dad and nodded. then I felt a pinch on my neck I froze as I got dizzy, I went limp and whispered.

"daddy "

"Shh -Shh its ok " he said I looked at mom and it looked like she was crying if it were possible. I sighed and everything went black.

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

so what does everyone think? the new Guy Christian grey he's from fifty shades of grey but they haven't made the movie yet so I'm just picturing what he would look like .. I was gonna have bri. go out with him but she's with Edward .... but Christian does get a girl in the house ..... comment and vote and fan me to find out ...

***nessi ***