party???

hey everyone srry for the long wait but I couldn't think what to do next now I know I hope u like it

enjoy!

"Edward come on you can't like a human " I heard someone say. I was laying with Edward.

"Tanya she's my mate " I heard Edward say. Tanya, that girl that wants my Edward still, even through he's mine. Edward started tracing his fingers up and down my back lightly, he knows I'm awake.

"but Edward -" Tanya started to say but Edward cut her off.

"end of conversation, Tanya " I wanted to open my eyes so bad or even smile because Edward loves me, not her but then she will know I'm awake. Tanya sighed and said,

"mel. likes you " Tanya said

"yes I know "

Tanya sighed and it went quite for a few moments.

"you should wake her up " Tanya said.

"can you leave the room? I don't think she wants to see you " I heard Edward say chuckling. I felt the bed move and heard walking. she was on the bed. I heard the door close.

"angel you can open your eyes, I know your awake " Edward said. I opened my eyes and looked up at him..

"srry " he said

"Edward why was she in here and on the bed? "I asked.

"she wanted to talk " he said, I sighed and sat up.

"love, please don't be mad " Edward said sitting up .

"I'm not " I said because I know he loves me.only me.

"really? " he said putting my hair behind my ear. I just nodded I''m still alittle tired

"you should sleep a little bit more " he said. I shook my head and sat in his lap. he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head. I closed my eyes and leaned my head on his chest. we stayed like that for a bit.

'knock -knock '

I jumped and opened my eyes, I was half asleep.

Edward tightened his arms and waited for me to calm down before he said,

"come in "

Alice walked in smiling like crazy. I sighed and shook my head

"ok bri. don't freak out " Alice said

"why? " I asked.

"we are having a party in two days so we have to go shopping " Alice said jumping up and down.

"no " I said and hid my face in Edwards chest

"Edward can come " she said

"really? " I said and looked at her smiling.

she nodded smiling back

"but you have to get up and get ready " she said

"ok " I said and got up. Alice smiled and left.Edward chuckled and got up.

"ill wait in the living room ok? " he said.

"ok " I said and he left. I put on a blue shirt, my favorite blue jeans, my black jacket and my cute black boots. I went into the bathroom to do my hair and the mark on my face was gone. wow. thank God other wise I would not want to go shopping. I decided to just leave my hair down. and went down stairs. I walked in the living room and sat on Edwards lap. I looked around and their was a girl glaring at me she had strawberry blond hair. I think it's Tanya . that guy Christian was in here. and that girl Kate too. also the whole family. me Edward Jasper Alice Emmett rose mom dad mel Joe and Dylan.

"bri some of the deneli clan had to go home " dad said.

"oh...ok " I said sorta happy that I don't have to meet them.

"ok everyone ready? " Alice asked smiling. everyone said 'yes ' or 'yeah ' and we went out side.

"ok Dylan and Joe will be coming with me and esme " dad said

"Alice, Jasper, rose, Emmett, are to go in Alice's car. Kate, Tanya, Christian, and mel go in Kate's car, and edward is taking bri in his car ok " dad told everyone.

"ok " we said. Edward came around to open my door and I got in . he got in the car and we started driving.

I know not much but its late and I thought that u guys were waiting a long time so I put this chapter up its short but its better then nothing.

10COMMENTS

OR

10VOTES

and I'll put up another chapter

thank you,

*** nessi ***