safe

I opened my eyes and I was home, I looked up and I was in Edwards arms

"hello bri "

"hi -" I said but mel. cut me off.

"oh my gosh I love shopping " I heard her say. I looked around and there was bags everywhere.

"wow that's alot " I said sitting up in Edwards lap.

"hello bri. " Carlisle said, I didn't even see him till now.

"hi Carlisle " I said smiling, he walked over and picked me up. I put my arms around his neck and we gave each other a hug.

"where were you today? " I asked him.

"I was working " Carlisle said

"really what do you do? "

"I'm a doctor " he said

"oh... isn't that boring? "

"not. really " he said and kissed my head. I smiled and put my head on his shoulder and wispered

"I love you .... daddy "

"I love you to " he said kissing my head again.

"hey bri come here " mel. said. Carlisle put me down and I walked over to her.

"look I got lots of makeup " she said pulling hands full of makeup out of a bag.

"wow " I said looking into the bag.

"you want to go up stairs? " mel. asked smiling.

"um... sure " I said. mel grabbed my hand and ran up stairs.

"so what did you want to do up here?" I asked as soon as we were in our room with the door closed .

"I wanted to ask you a question "

"ok go on"

"ok well I was wondering do you like Edward or something?"

" for one Mel I'm 3 for two I don't know theirs something about him I just feel safe you know" i said hoping Edward isn't hearing this.

"oh my gosh really?!?!"

"Mel don't- " I started to say but someone knock on the door.

" come in" Mel said

Esme and rose walked in.

" are you girls hungry I'm cooking chicken" esme said

"ya " Mel said .

"I guess " I said and esme picked me up.

"what do you mean I guess ?" Esme said smiling . I just shook my head .and put it on her shoulder . Rose picked up Mel and zoomed her down stairs , esme just walked out of the room.

"so why do you like Edward so much?" She asked

" um. . Well.... Its just.... Well....I feel safer with him I guess"I said blushing .

"do you not feel safe with us?"

"no I do its just different with Edward"

"oh" she said as we walked into the living Room . Edward got up and walked over to me and esme gave me to him. As soon as I was in his arms I felt safe I guess that's the feeling ,I sighed. Edward sat down and put me in his lap , esme went to go cook .

"so what were you girls talking about up stairs ?" Edward asked . I froze what do I say

"you!!!!" Mel yelled out. I turned and glared at her .

"oh really what about me ?" He asked smiling

"well she looooooooooves you "

Mel said I looked at her mad, trader!

"um I'll be right back" I said jumping off Edwards lap and running to the kitchen . When I Got there mommy was cooking .

" mommy ?" I said sadly, she turned around and walked over to me and picked me up.

"yes what's wrong?"

"well Melanie just told Edward what we were talking about up stairs, she can't keep secrets."

"can you keep secrets?"she asked looking me in the eye.

"yes"

"well don't tell anyone this...I like you the most "

"really!?" I said smiling.

" yes but you can't tell anyone "

"ok mommy but what about daddy?" I asked

"he knows . Are you hungry?"

"not really"

"ok you can eat later, can you go get them so I can Get everything ready " she asked. I nodded , she put me down and I walked to the living room .

When I got to the living room every one was doing their own thing the boys playing video games besides Edward and dyl. and mel was sitting with Edward.

"dinner time" I said loudly but didn't yell.

"ok" Joe and Mel said, and got up and went into the kitchen I followed them in and daddy was in here .

"hi daddy" I said running over to him.

"hello sweetheart" he said as he picked me up.

"why aren't you eating?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry"

"you should eat" he said I just shook my head and put it on his shoulder .

After what seemed Like forever daddy said.

"ok sweetheart I have to go to work "

"But I don't want you to " I said wrapping My arms around his neck and held on as hard as I could. He chuckled , kissed my head, unwrapped my arms, and handed me to mommy.

"I'll be back "he said.

"you promise?" I said looking him in the eye.

"I promise sweety"

"ok daddy bye-bye "

"bye-bye"he said kissed My head , kissed mommy on the cheek and said bye to everyone else and left.

so what do you think?

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!

***nessi***