back to school

hey everyone thank you guys so much for becoming fans it means so much to me. enjoy! ...

"hey angel wake up " I heard Edward say shaking my arm.. I opened my eyes and looked at him. its so early.

"what? " I whispered.

"we have school " he said.

"can I stay home please " I said.

"no come on, love " he said.

"no Im so tired. " I said. come on he has to let me stay home he wont tell me no.

"angel " he said.

"but - " I was about to finish but he cut me off.

"Brianna we have school " he said. oh I wounder what's wrong. I just looked at him. shocked

"I'm sorry it's just mel. and Christian and... I just hate being able to read minds. I'm sorry angel." he said.

"Edward please let me stay home. " I said rolling away from him and closing my eyes.

"bri you know I can't. its not up to me. " he said

"I want to be home schooled " I said.

"bri." Edward said

"no " I said. he sighed and got up and went out of the room. I sighed maybe that means I can stay home. after a little bit I felt someone sit next to me.

"sweetheart time to get up " it was daddy.

"dad can I stay home? " I asked.

"why? " he said.

"I'm tired " I said.

" come on its just a few. hours ok. " dad said. I sighed and nodded. he got up and Edward walked in

"I told you. you couldn't stay Home " he said. I just looked at him still half asleep. I sat up and walked over to my room and went in my closet. I grabbed jeans and a purple shirt and got changed. I walked down stairs and everyone was ready.

"ok everyone know's what car their going in right? " dad asked. we all nodded. I'm going with Edward.

"ok have. fun " dad said.

"yes and stay out of trouble " mom said. Emmett started laughing.and we went out side. Edward came around and opened my door I got in then someone got in back. I looked to see who it was and it was Vladimir and mel. I sighed I wanted to be alone. Edward got in and we started driving.

"so Edward. what grade am I in " Vladimir asked. I couldn't help but giggle a bit.

"wow " Vladimir whispered.

"your gonna be with the girls. " Edward said. he looked at me and smiled. I giggled again.

"yay! " mel said

"oh come on you guys are gonna put me with the girls " Vladimir said. "hey " mel said. this time me and Edward were both laughing.

"it's not funny " Vladimir said.

we pulled into the school parking lot and parked were we always do. Edward got out and opened my door and I got out then mel and Vladimir did and they walked over to Alice. I sighed and looked up at Edward.

"its fine love " he said. he took my hand and walked me over to Alice and the others

"ok we'll all meet up at lunch then here at the end of the day ok " Alice said. we all said yes and started walking to our classes.

"have a good day love ill see you at lunch ok? " Edward said

"ok bye " I said.

"bye " Edward said and kissed my head. I walked over to were mel was and went with her. we went to our first class and I sat in back not wanting to be here. mel sat with Vladimir. we all had the Same classes me, mel, and Vladimir.our first. class which I hate.math.