edwards pov

hey everybody thank you all for commenting and voting and becoming a fan ... this chapter is gonna be in Edwards point of view when there coming back from the medow.

enjoy

Edwards pov,

I was driving home from the medow with my angel bri. in the passenger seat sleeping. she is so lovely in her sleep.

I pulled up and parked in the drive way. I opened my door and got out quietly and walked around to angels door. I opened it and she was still asleep,

"love were home " I said genlty shaking her arm. she just nodded

"do you want me to carry you? " I asked she just nodded again and I picked her up and brought her inside.

"were did you go " mel said

"shhh " I said walking by her.

"gosh you don't have to be mean " mel said with an attitude.

"mel. bri is sleeping just leave her alone " Carlisle said.

I just walked up stairs to my room and layed her in bed and tucked her in. I kissed her head and quickly went to the living room.

"were did you guys go " mel asked again.

"yeah were did you go? " Joe asked (bri.s older brother) .

"I took her to a medow " I said

"what that's not fair! " mel yelled

"yeah what about us " Dylan said (bris little brother)

"it was so I can talk to bri " I said

"aww did she like it " esme said smiling

"yes she didn't want to leave " I said smiling back.

"what did you guys do Eddy " Emmett said God I hate being called that

"nothing Emmett " I said walking back upstairs.

'sure ' he thought. I sighed sometimes I wish I could never hear thoughts. I walked back to my room and bri was still asleep. I went and layed down next to her and as soon as I layed down bri was curled up next to me with her head on my chest. I smiled and watch her sleep.

about five hours later someone knocked on the door.

"come in " I said . the door opened and Christian walked in

"can we talk? " he asked. I sighed looking at bri. then Alice comes running in.

"I can watch bri if you'd like Edward while you talk " Alice said I sighed and kissed bris head and got up gently not to wake her.

Alice went by Me and layed down next to bri.

me and Christian went outside.

"so what is it you want to talk about" I asked

"mel." he said looking away.

" well... " I said not really knowing what to say I don't like mel.

" well I um...like her as you know "

"yeah I know " I said

"what should I do I mean you have bri the other twin they have to be alike " Christian said I chuckled.

" well bri has a totally different personality then mel. Christian " I said

"yeah but can you tell me about her? " he asked

um what do I say to that I don't want him to think the wrong thing but I don't want to lie.

"well mel loves to get what she wants " I said