the dream

hey everyone. I didn't get as many votes or comments but its ok most of u guys must of hated the last chapter. over 800 reads omg thank you thank you thank you!

enjoy!

"get them out " my mommy yelled. I'm scared, I ran to my room and Melanie is sleeping I ran to my bed and started crying.

"I don't want them anymore!! " mommy yelled.

"what are we gonna do with them Renee?!?" daddy yelled

"drop them in the woods I don't care just get them out! " mommy yelled. someone stomped into my room. I looked around and it was daddy he looks sad but mad.he picked me up then Melanie and walked passed my brothers and out to the car. he put me and Melanie into our car seats and started driving.

"daddy where are we going? " I asked scared. he pulled up to alot of trees, got out and got me and Melanie and walked into the woods. after a little bit he put us down . Melanie was still sleeping. daddy got down and looked into my eyes .daddy was crying.

"I love you Brianna, I will always love you, I am so sorry that I have to do this, but I know that your gonna grow into a beautiful woman. I hope we get to see each other other again. I love you so much don't forget that . okay daddy loves you very much. " daddy said crying he picked me up in a hug.

"daddy I love you " I said crying

"I know sweety " he smiled a very sad smile and kissed my head and put me down

"daddy please stay " I said

"bye, I love you Brianna " he said and turned and walked away.

"no daddy NO! " I yelled and fell to the ground crying.

...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

"bri. ... Brianna wake up its just a bad dream " my Edward said. I opened my eyes and looked up at him.

"it was just a bad dream " he said cetching a tear on my check with his fingers.

"oh Edward " I said and hugged him,

"shh-shh its ok .... what was it about? "

"it. was about my mom and dad and them getting rid of us but my dad didn't want to. only my mom and she yelled at him to her rid of us that she didn't care where we went as long as he got rid of me and Melanie but she didn't say why" I said crying.

"Shh its ok " Edward said. I sighed and layed with him not wanting to go to sleep. after a few minutes their was a knock on the door. Alice walked in

"party's today! " she said smiling. I sighed and sat up.

"Edward out " Alice said. Edward kissed my head and left.

"ok lets get you ready " Alice said. she grabbed my hand and pulled me out of bed. she got my dress and handed it to me. I put it on. then she pulled me into the bath room to do my make up. I sighed.

"so are you excited? " Alice asked.

"yeah " I said

"you know people at school are coming? " she asked.

"um...no. " I said nervously.

"don't worry," she said.

"Alice how come I'm not finding out about this now? " I asked.

"surprise " she said. I smiled and shook my head

"so you and mel. are getting along?" she asked

"yeah for now " I said. she smiled and started doing my hair. she made it curly.

"perfect " she said. I smiled and got up. we walked back into the room and Edward was in their with a black tux on. Edward looked hot. he smiled and walked over to me,

"you look beautiful " he said. I blushed . then he took my arm in his and led me down stairs.

so what does everyone think??? I know its short.I cryed when I was writing this that's y it took longer. but I hope u guys liked it

please

20VOTES

AND

20 COMMMENTS

And I will put up another chapter tomorrow

thank you!

***nessi***