who ever wins gets to....

hey everyone I know its been a long time I've been really busy ... if u guys comment and vote ill update another chapter later .

"Alice no your not waking her up " I heard Edward say.

"come on edward ..... to late " I heard Alice say. I opened my eyes and Alice and Edward were in the door way. Edward turned around and came over and sat down on the bed next to me, and Alice closed the door and left.

"good morning love " Edward said then kissed me... I wrapped my arms around his neck, ... but before it could get any farther the pulled back and smiled..

"good morning " I said smiling.

"are you ready for today? " he asked putting my hair behind my ear which made my heart race.

"what are we doing any ways? " I asked.

"its a surprise " he said smiling.

"oh then um yes " I said, he just chuckled. then Alice came in with clothes.

"here bri. hurry up ok? " Alice said giving me the chothes.

"ok " I said, and she dragged Edward out of the room and closed the door. I just laughed and got changed. she gave me purple sweat pants and a blue shirt. I went and opened the door and Edward was their waiting. I smiled and took his hand and started walking to the living room.

"is everyone ready? " mom asked. every one said "yes "

"mom what are we doing any ways?" I asked.

"you'll see " she said.

then everyone went out side and into the woods. I looked around and realized what we were doing. we were gonna do zip line and climbing trees and stuff. the first one was a compatition one . you had to climb about 20ft then climb up to a plat form, my heart started to race, and Edward started rubbing my hand with his thumb.

" I was thinking maybe the girls can be first "mom said.

"why us " I said looking up at how high it was.

"you girls are fighting and you can win something if you make it to the top " mom said.

"I lost " I said under my breath even through they are vampires they can hear me.

"really what can we win? " mel asked walking closer.

"well you girls have to pick something that you both will want to get to the top." mom said.

"ok um.... I got it who ever wins gets to sleep in Edwards room tonight " mel said looking at me smiling.

so what do u guys think? is bri gonna go with that and hope she don't lose? or is bri going to change what they win? ..... what if she does win and mel gets to sleep in Edwards room .... comment and vote and ill update another chapter ........

***nessi***