Mothers day Special

Past

"Wwwwaahhhh!" The infant cried out through the Owl house. "Aha! I'm up! I'm up! I'm up!" Hooty said as he woke up startled.

Scarecrow jumped outta bed, clearly startled by the loud crying. "Ah! Sorry Vaggie! You told me to bite hard! I warned you! I'm sorry babe!" Scarecrow said but soon realized that he was awake. "Oh.....crap. I had that dream again." He mumbled to himself as he got back into bed.

Eda and her husband slowly woke up as they heard the crying. "As much as I love the kid, I'm not going in there. It's not that I don't love him, i love him but it's because it's your turn to calm him down." Ted said and chuckled softly. Eda turned to look at her husband, completely surprised. "What?!? Why do I have too?!" Eda asked annoyed and tired.

"I had to calm him down the last eighteen times in the last four weeks." Ted said tiredly. Eda rolled her eyes and got up. "Fine. You win this one F/N." She said, calling him by his nickname.

"Someone calm him down please!" King said in frustration.

Eda walked to Y/N's room and opened the door up gently. The infant baby boy was crying and squirming in his crib. Eda smiled and rolled her eyes playfully at him. "You really are my child." She said and picked him up gently.

The baby sniffled a bit and looked up at his mother. "Hey little guy. Looks like a certain little someone is upset." Eda said and wiped a tear away. The baby looked at her sadly. Eda kissed his cheek gently and sat down with him in a rocking chair a d turned a lamp on.

"Relax little guy. Mommy is right here." Eda said as she started rocking in the rocking chair. Y/N slowly started to calm down. Eda smiled as she looked at her son. He looked like a perfect mix of her and Ted. He had her hair color. His skin was a mix of pale white and (Skin color.).

"When you get older, I'm gonna teach you magic and how to run a good shop, and how to avoid the cops, also how to pick pocket." Eda said looking at Y/N. The infant smiled and giggled softly.

"If my sister knew you existed, oh boy, would she flip." Eda said and chuckled. She could easily imagine how her sister would react to Y/N.

"Honesty, her face would be priceless." Eda said. She kept rocking him and started to enjoy the comfort of the chair, and Y/N started to enjoy the comfort of his mother's arms. Within minutes, both had fallen fast asleep.

Ted yawned softly as he slowly woke up to the morning sun. He rolled over to the other side of the bed and noticed Eda wasn't there. Confused by this, he got up and walked to Y/N's room to see if she was still there. He opened the door quietly and looked in.

Eda was sleeping peacefully in the rocking chair while holding Y/N. Ted smiled at the adorable sight. He walked closer to them, he kissed Eda's lips gently and kissed his sons forehead gently. He left the room and went to go make breakfast.

He got a small cup of apple blood for Y/N, and made something for Eda. He checked the time. "Seven o six. I got time." Ted said and walked to his workshop.

The turned the lights on and looked inside.

"If this doesn't get the emperor to leave my wife alone, nothing will

"If this doesn't get the emperor to leave my wife alone, nothing will." Ted said as he started working on his machine. For some odd reason, he started to get a feeling that this machine was somehow going to hurt Eda, King, Y/N, Scare, Hooty, and a girl, for some reason. He figured that he was just overreacting.

"Meh, I built this thing, surely it won't hurt us........right?" Ted asked himself