Morning Wood

Mully Pov

When we wake up, I feel Josh pressed against my back. He's spooning me. Which is nice, except for the fact I feel his hard on pressed against my back as well. I don't want to move because I don't want to encourage it, but I don't want to stay stuck there. That's when I realize that I'm in the same situation with myself. I'm also rocking a boner. 

"Shit," I mutter to myself. Josh's arms are tight around me, not letting me go anytime soon. He's also slightly moving against my back. He's probably dreaming about something. Maybe me. I pull again to get up, but Josh's arms tighten even more. I resort to moving a bit backwards, trying to wake him up.

"Mmm, morning," I hear him say. His arms release a bit and I take the opportunity to get up. "Where are you going? Do you have a hot date or something?"

"I wish. I'm just stuck with you. I have to use the bathroom," I say. I go to the bathroom and quickly rid the problem. When I reemerge, Josh isn't in his room. I assume he's downstairs so I walk down the steps. Josh is sitting at the counter, eating a piece of toast. "How'd ya sleep?"

"I was fine," Josh says.

"Any interesting dreams?" I ask.

"Not that I can remember," Josh says.

Josh Pov

Oh, there were definitely dreams. But I am not admitting to that. At least not this early in our relationship. I hope he didn't realize that I was hard. That would have been awkward. Very awkward.

"Did you have any dreams?" I ask.

"Nope, I slept like a rock," Mully says. He sits down next to me. "What food do you have?"

"Well, we have some Cheerios and some bread you can toast but that's about it," I say. Mully gets up to find the cereal. He can easily find his way around my house as it is basically a second home to him. Since his parents fight so much. 

"Good morning you 2 love birds," I hear a voice say.

I really didn't know how to end it so I just went with that. Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!