We're Doing Pretty Well

Josh Pov

Mully and I ended up getting married a few days after I graduated from college. We invited my mom, Grant, Ayden, Gaege, and Eddie. Grant found his soulmate in college. It was a really hot dude that was visiting his sister. He was actually in the army which drew Grant to join his there. So after they both were retired from there, Grant got to fulfill his film making career. 

Ayden moved in with his soulmate after only a few weeks and they got married a few months ago, which we attended. 

Mully and I loved the ceremony. It was short and sweet and we wrote our own vows. We didn't have the "normal" honeymoon since we were still a little tight on money, so we just drove back to our hometown and visited my mom. 

I even convinced Mully to visit his family. When he returned to my moms place, he had a big smile plastered on his face and was so happy. He told me that his mom had finally divorced that dick of a man and was staying single for the time being. 

I was so happy for him to have the connection he always dreamed about with his mom. It was always his dad standing in the way of the connection. 

His mom was so happy for him about the wedding and was only a little bit disappointed about not being invited. 

But now, Mully and I have steady paying jobs and are going to adopt a little girl soon. So we're doing pretty well. 

                                                                           THE END!!

Hope you guys liked it! I loved writing this and I'm sorry for being MIA for so long. I was distracted with writing stuff about the 2 guys in my grade. Check out the story! It's titled KaydAid Stories! Luv you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!