Graduation

Timeskip

Josh Pov

We're graduating high school today. Mully, Grant, Ayden, and I are done with this shit hole. And Mully can finally move out of his house. He has chosen not to go to college and just get a job right away. I am also moving out. Mully and I are going to live together now. I'm going to go to college. My mom helped me out with a bit of the money. I wasn't offered a full scholarship, but I was offered a half scholarship. Mully wants to move away as far as possible from his shit family, but he knows I want to stay by my mom. So we compromised. We're moving out of state, but only to the state right next door. So it's not too far. College also helped with that. Helped with the decision I mean. And good thing I don't have to live on campus. Because then I wouldn't be able to live with Mully. Our relationship during high school went better than we both expected. We thought that for sure kids were gonna bully us about it. But I guess they were more open-minded about stuff like that. It's not like we chose that. The world gifted it to us. I guess. I on a bench outside of a fast food restaurant. My friends surround me as we wait for our food to come. We were able to convince our parents to just leave us alone and let us eat by ourselves.

"What are you gonna do Ayden?" Mully asks him.

"Probably move close to my soulmate," he says. He was talking to this girl online, and she told him about how she had turned 15 and her color was the same as his. At first he was skeptical because you know, anybody on the internet could be lying. But she sent him a picture of her birth certificate and her ring finger. Same color as his. A light lavender purple. Didn't really match his personality, but it was still sweet. Grant on the other hand, still hasn't found his. Him with his bright red finger nail. Seems weird that he hasn't found his yet. "What about you Grant?"

"Once I finish college, I'm gonna travel the world. My soulmate may be somewhere other than here," he says.

"You're going for film making right?" I ask.

"Do you even have to ask anymore? I talk about it all the time," Grant says.

"Just making sure," I say. We continue talking, holding onto this memory of us together for one of the last times.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!