Big Wedding

Mully Pov

Josh doesn't want to get married. Actually let me rephrase that because that seems a little harsh. He doesn't want to get married yet. He said he wanted to wait for a little bit, but why not just get married right away? 

"Because it takes a lot of money to get married!" Josh says.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You want to have a wedding, a reception, and a honeymoon? Well that costs money!" Josh says.

"No I don't," I say. "Where did you get that idea from?"

"You told me!" Josh says.

"I wasn't serious!" I say. "Did you not get my joke? 'I want a big wedding with lots of family and a big honeymoon!'" I say with a very sarcastic voice. "I don't have good family."

"Well when you said it the first time it seemed real," Josh says.

"All I want to do is get married. Just go to a courthouse. You can bring your mom and we can invite a few friends, but I never really wanted a bit wedding," I say. "My parents would never want to come anyway."

"That's not true," Josh says.

"I'm sure they probably still haven't realized I moved out," I say. Josh comes to me and wraps his arms around me. 

"I'm sure they have Mully. Maybe they haven't reached out because they don't know what to say," Josh says.

"Thanks for the reassurance, but I don't think so," I say. 

"I'll just invite my mom," Josh says. "She'll be pissed if I don't invite her. She'll go off and say something like 'You guys f*cking eloped and didn't even f*cking invite me to your wedding.'"

"She will hold it over your head for the rest of your life," I say.

"No kidding," Josh says. 

"I love you. You know that right?" I say.

"Of course. And I love you too," Josh says and places a kiss on my lips, having to stand on his tip toes.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!