Fighting

Josh's Pov

Timeskip

It's been a few years now and Mully and I are living together in an apartment not far from Gaege's apartment. Mully and I are fighting though. I know he wants to get married, but I want to finish college before hand. Because I know he also wants a honeymoon, but those are expensive and we have to use most of the money we have for college. And neither of us have full time jobs yet. Most of our time is spent studying or in class. I just want to wait until we have enough time to enjoy it. And as much as I tell Mully that we're soulmates and he can't get rid of me that easily, he wants to get married soon. I only have half of my last semester of my 4th year of college left and then I'll be done. Mully finished a while ago, only going for an Associate's Degree where as I'm going for a Bachelor's degree. Mully can't seem to find a full time job yet so he has 2 part time jobs which don't pay as well as you would think. Then I have one part time job that I work during the evening. Which all together is fine, but it's definitely not enough to afford a wedding and honeymoon. I'm sure that Mully has been putting money away for a while now, hoping to have enough for a ring, wedding, and honeymoon. But as much as I wish I could help with that fund, I need to use all of my money for my college funds. Since I know this is going to leave me in a lot of debt. Don't get me wrong, I do want to get married to Mully. He's my soulmate for crying out loud. But it's just not the right time yet.

Hope you guys liked it! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!!!!