Enchanted

You shine for others without getting in return...

They never know your value unless you'll never be around....

_________________________________

Manager Kim Young Sun....

The monthly managers meeting was done and everyone of my colleague greet me for being the best manager of the month.
"Yongsun. Congratulations!!! When will you give us the chance to get the crown from you huh?" Young-mi jokingly nudges me while we walk out of the boardroom.

"Unnie... You have to stop flirting with your young colleagues." We both laugh as she hits me..

"Yah. What do you think of me huh. It's not my fault if I just have a good sex appeal to those young men." Youngmi pose seductively like a model.

"Stop it!! You're embarrassing me look they are all looking at us now." But Young-mi waves and sends flying kisses to the accounting staff we pass through. Some male employees whistle. I shake my head and leave her behind.She dashed on my back following me inside my Office.

"Hey... That's why your love life is zero. Sometimes you have to show a flirty gesture to the opposite sex for them to have courage. You don't know how scary you look when you're not smiling." I scowl at her. I went to my pantry and made tea for us. Ahn Young-mi my bestfriend and colleague we've been good friends since I work here.

"Unnie... please!!! Can you please at least stop hooking me up to some of your prospects. I don't want to date." She stared at me as if she didn't know anything. Recently I got some callers and text messages asking if they can have a date with me.

She raises her hand and takes the cup and looks outside.

"You know what I want to appeal to the management why your office view was much more beautiful than my office All I saw was a rooftop."

We chuckled both even Young-mi always teased me jokingly comparing me with her. She don't feel envy or grudge with me. She's just bubbly and easy going not like me.

"I will request the management to give you this office when I tender my resignation." I kid her but her face turns serious and alarmed.

"Hey!!! I'm just kidding you don't have to take it seriously.Did I offended you? I'm sorry."
She apologized.

"Yah!!! I'm sorry just kidding. Are you the only one allowed to joke around here?"

"Yongsunah..the last time you joked with me was when you wanted to break  up with Eric."

"Unnie...I feel empty! I don't know what's happening to me."She hugs me and comforts me.

"Ahhhh. My Yongdonie.. I told you! You need sex life."

"Yahhh!!!! Aisshhh!!!! F*ck you Unnie I thought of your concern with me." I hit her back and She burst out laughing.

"Yong! Just take a month of vacation. That is all you need now, don't leave your work here. We need your big head. Thanks for the tea. I should get going. I have to finish all my work, I have a date later." She wink at me before she closes the door.

I am working at a large Marketing company. It caters to all big corporations for their Company publicity and Brand Marketing. My life was a typical white collar job that everyone wishes to have and I am lucky enough to do well in this job.

In my first year, just an ordinary office worker. From being assistant supervisor to my position now. Struggles and sacrifice are my investment. I put in all my time and effort and my life to give this company what I can offer but now , why does everything now seem so tiring?