Hidden Feelings

My heart feel weary and empty

But the moment you step in my world

Everything turn bright and sunny

You make my heart beats like crazy.

________________________________

Youngsun POV

I never felt good waking in the morning having a good sleep for the past month but last night as I lay my back on the bed. I dozed off easily and wakeup as I feel my arms getting numb, my chest feeling warm as a warm air fanning on it in rhythm. My face is ticklish with something light like hair.

I slowly open my eyes and blink. My lips just press on someone's forehead. I move my head a little to gaze whose I'm with when suddenly there's someone knocking and open the door. I pretended to be asleep. Then heard Hyejin mom waking us up. Hyejin just groan and tight her embraced. I heard the door close. I peep my eyes to see if her mom leaves but Hyejin move and meet my gaze. Her morning startled face was so cute.

"G-Goodmorning aegi.." I don't know what got in me to call her Baby and just like that she frantically jolt off the bed and shut herself to the bathroom. I get up to stretch my body. Make a little joint crack.

"Ahhhh...So good." After some stretching I fix her bed imagine that intemate position we have. Why I never felt any regrets or shame having her on my arms? I just shook my head just in time she got out of the bathroom and get a changes of clothes not even uttering a word. I just wait for her to finish and take a wash after her but when I got out the room it's empty, Looks like she's avoiding me. I know she will be awkward. I went to the dinning after I got change. Seeing them already at the dining waiting for me.

"Good morning." I timidly greeted everyone. Ashamed to be late to get in the table. I don't have a choice but seat in front of Hyejin. How it makes my heart feel anxious in her awkwardness.

"Yongsun....what are you going to do today? Do you have any plans?" Mrs Ahn asked.

I was munching on my food sumptuously but need to shallowed it fast to replied but got to choke. Hyejin gets flustered and handed me her water. I gulp it and felt relieve after. I look at Hyejin to say thank you. She just nod and look away.

"Chew your food. There is no need to rush." I heard her say softly. The elder just silently watching us with a sly smirk on their lips.

"I-I still don't figure it out where to go. Maybe just take a drive elsewhere and head back home." I said.

"Hyejin, do you need to go the store? If not, Why don't you come with Youngsun and tour her around." Her Mom suggestion.

We are both flustered to her suggestion. I earnestly disagree I don't want to bother them. Staying here was too much of a burden to Hyejin. In fact, As I said I don't have plan on staying longer. I am about to say goodbye and give my appreciation after this meal. If only it's not shameless to say no to their hospitality, I can stay on the guesthouse or hotel but I don't want to disappoint the couple for insisting for me to stay here. I still wait for Hyejin approval. If any.

"But if it's okay with her. Why not I will be thankful its such a pleasured before I leave later." I said and I meet her gaze again and give her smile.

"Oh... Hyejin won't mind for sure. Okay. We have to go I'll leave you two. Hyejinah just put all the dish on the washer. We need to be at farm before the sun get high. Yongsun take care. enjoy your date." Her Mom teasingly said before standing and leaving.

"Eomma?!" Hyejin whined.

"I said enjoy your day. Why you're so grumpy huh." Her mom shrug then take their leave..