My Sun

I like you but I don't know if its like the way I feel for you....

I want you but I'm afraid if you'll stay with me and never let go...

__________________________________

HYEJIN POV

"I really enjoy touring her around. It feels different with her—not that I don't enjoy being with Byul unnie and Wheein, but with her around, the way she takes my hand and holds it makes me feel like I'll get lost. It gives me butterflies in my stomach and flutters in my heart, just the way she stares at me over the dish we're eating right now.

"Whose do you want to eat? Me or the steaks?" I was kidding, but my heart was frantic inside. I saw her grin and show those two small dimples in the corners of her lips again. She's breathtakingly beautiful. How I want to cross this table and press my lips to those cute pits, but I need to be sane enough not to scare her. Those hypnotizing orbs that draw me in every time our eyes meet.

"Unnie, I'm on a diet. Don't do this to me."

"Really? Then I will order just another serving for you," she teased.

"Yahhhhh... I hate it... I hate you." Dieting was the hardest task for me because I love to eat. She started to laugh and held my hand.

"Baby, you're already perfect for me. You don't need to go on a diet." I fell silent at her words.

"I'm perfect for you? What about others? You're just saying it because you see me like this. If you saw me before, I don't think you could still say that." I felt those same hurtful feelings as before when people used to call me fat and ugly.

She got serious and stared directly into my eyes.

"Don't believe what other people see on the outside. What matters is the content of your heart and how you carry yourself, and I like what I'm seeing now... Gorgeous.. sexy and....and...." She paused and swallowed hard.

"And what?"

"A-And...Seductively alluring..." She blushed, making me feel more aggressive to be seductive.

"Really??? Are you giving in if I continue?" I brushed my foot against her leg under the table. She seemed uneasy.

"H-Hyejinah!! Hyejinah!"

I burst out laughing. Did I just trigger her gay panic? I bit my lips and seductively took a small bite of my steak and chewed it without breaking eye contact with her. I heard her silently curse.

"Hyejinah, stop it!! I don't want us to regret it all." I saw her face turn annoyed and sad.

"Why do you want me to stop? Give me a reason, Yongsun.."

"Because I don't want to hurt you." She was serious now.

"Hurt? I won't be hurt if I don't gamble my heart here. I like you. I'm attracted to you."

"What are you saying?" Her brows furrowed, waiting for me to elaborate.

"I want to kiss you, Yong. I want to know how it feels to be kissed by you."

"Ohhh shit Hyejinah, let's go home... I don't think you're in your right mind. Stop drinking this. You're already drunk." She took away the half-consumed beer mug from me. I just shook my head and got up without a word, waiting for her outside. Such a coward. I grabbed my purse and found those sticks I take when I feel anxious... I put one on my lips, lit it, and smoked. About to smoke it again when she grabbed my wrist, took the cigars, and threw them away. She opened the car door and pushed me inside. I wanted to curse, but she grabbed my chin and hungrily hovered her lips on mine. It made me grasp her arms. Shit, she's a good kisser. Expertly playing her tongue inside my mouth. I moaned when she sucked my tongue and bit my lips, then stopped abruptly. I was stunned. What just happened?"