Memory

A/N this Hwasun story I made that short in chapter but I make sure that all the chapters was worth to read, I neglect to update this I dont know if I would continue or ended it....I donk know😅

__________________________________

Friendship where you just feel comfortable and free.

A relationship where you always feel safe and calm.

A love where you can tell all your worries and you know they carry half of your burden so you can ease your mind.
__________________________________

Yongsun POV

Another weekend, I excitedly wake up to spend my day with Hyejin here in Gangwon. It's been my second home. If only I couldn't quit my job, I would choose to live here forever with her, or anywhere as long as we're together.

I pat Hyejin's legs to free myself. She groans and tightens her grip on my waist.

"Hmmm... Someone doesn't want to crawl out of bed. Do you miss me so bad?" It's just been two weeks since I came here again. She just hums, still feeling asleep.

"But I want to spend time chatting with your parents."

"You don't have to... I always update them, cause they always ask about you. Did you eat on time? Are you eating healthy foods? Did you eat the side dishes mom packed for you? Sometimes I want to ask if you are their real daughter and not me."

I chuckle at what Hyejin said. She is awake now. That's the best way to start the day—with a smile and laughter, a little conversation.

"I really love you all here. How about the two? How is your store doing?"

"The store is fine. Whee and Unnie Byul? They're getting strong. I haven't hung out with them lately. I felt like I was a third wheel. No way!"

"It's not like that. At least spend time with them. I know Wheein would love to spend alone time with you. If you don't want to be a third wheel, then ask them separately."

"That sounds like a good idea."

"Those girls, did they still bother my baby?" She just shakes her head and smiles.

"Can we get up now and have breakfast? You're already awake." Hyejin pretends to be asleep. I playfully strangle her and move on top of her. Pinning her hands spread wide on her sides, I pepper her with kisses and tickles. She giggles, and I feel myself getting aroused by her groans and whines. I slowly kiss her from her jaws to her neck, nibbling her earlobe. Now Hyejin's whines turn to moans. I kiss her lips to quiet her.

"Shh... Keep your moans down, Baby, it's too early."

"Then why did you start firing me up this morning?"

"You can't blame me. You're too hot to handle. I just wanted to kiss you to wake up, but this happened."

We start undressing each other and continue kissing. I grab her body and position myself on top.

I lean against the headboard and gaze into her eyes. Her long wavy light brown hair drapes over her chest. I brush it backward to see her perfect curves. Even though we've done this many times, Hyejin still blushes when I stare at her, admiring her beauty. She covers my eyes with her palm.

"Don't stare. I feel shy." She bends and buries her face in the crook of my neck.

"You never get used to it?" I stroke her back, making her flinch. I brush my hand through her locks and cup her face.

"Be proud of your beauty. It's rare, and it's only for me."

"Of course. I love you, babe." She sweetly says, the need and desires lowering, and we just get up and both take a shower.