Secrets

Everyone has secrets that we keep burried deep in our heart and our mind. But theres no secrets that times does not reveal.....

__________________________________

Yongsun POV

Such a great view to start my day: having this beautiful lady sleeping on my arm. I brush those baby hairs that tickle her face. I kiss her temple and slowly lay her head on the pillow. I need to get up, or I will be late for work.

I went to the bathroom to wash up, but when I finished, the bed was neatly made, and Hyejin was not in the room. I got dressed in my office attire and headed out. There was Hyejin, wearing an apron, her hair tied up in a messy bun. She wore just an oversized shirt, slightly loose, showing her shoulder, while she sipped on the kimchi tofu stew that she was cooking.

What a nice view. She's so wifey-like. I was lucky to have her, and I wanted to see her like this every day. I'm sure my days will always get the best start. She noticed me staring at her, squinted her eyes, and grinned at me.

"Are you so in love with the view?" That sly grin plastered on her lips.

"Conceited."

I moved to her back, hugged her, and sniffed her neck, giving a light peck.

"I wish I didn't have to go to work now. I want to stay here with you." I giggled, seeing her skin shiver and goosebumps appear on my gesture, a low grunt escaping her mouth.

"Don't start, or you'll be late for work."

She moved to place the broth on the table, and I was still clinging to her.

"Babe, let's eat. I'm not your breakfast."

I let her go and helped her to a stool beside me. She crossed her legs, revealing her smooth, flawless skin. I swallowed hard. She raised my chin to meet her gaze and pointed at the food.

"Here is the food, not on my legs."

"You're much more sumptuous than any food you'll serve me." She cringed at what I said.

"Aishhh!!! You're greasy, baby. Let's eat."

I felt heavy and full after breakfast. I'm not used to eating a lot; most of the time, I just have coffee for breakfast. She walked me to the door before I headed out to work.

"Thank you for being here. Love you. See you later. Take a rest or sleep more. Don't overdo yourself."

I took my other card and gave it to her. She was wondering what the card was for.

"Use it if you get bored, stroll around, buy what you want."

"No, take it back. I have my own," she declined.

"Take this just in case. I want you to use this," I insisted, feeling happy to share what I have.

"Are you my sugar mommy?" Her brows scrunched up.

"I'm your girlfriend, and you're staying here with me, so I'm in charge here, kay? I'll call you when I get there. I love you. Bye." I pecked her on the lips and took my leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyejin POV

I was overjoyed with everything happening to us. We're like a couple. I make her food before she leaves for work, and she gives me her credit card to use.

I should go to the grocery later. She doesn't have enough food stock in the fridge. Knowing her busy schedule, she doesn't have time to do those kinds of stuff. I wish I could always do this for her, but I need to head back home.