Four with the Sun

Yongsun POV

The past is past...

Cliché it may seem, but all that's left in the past should remain there. I've found the love that makes me happy and complete. I may have found it in someone of the same gender as me, but Hyejin is special. She changed my life, turning it from empty to meaningful. She gave my dull life new meaning. She is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Last night, Eric greeted me. I knew it was different; he was a little tipsy. He kept touching my waist, glad that Hyejin had left to go to the restroom. So-dam sensed my tension, but I assured her I could handle it. I excused myself to follow Hyejin, but unbeknownst to me, Eric followed as well. I was shocked when he dragged me into an empty room as we passed by and kissed me. I tried to stop him, but he was much stronger than me, and my dress was inconvenient. I tried to keep myself safe from harm, fearing I would end up naked.

To my surprise, Hyejin opened the door. I tried to stop her, but she had already gotten into the cab and left. Eric came next to me. I felt all my blood rush to my head.

"Yong—" He fell silent with a big slap on his face.

"I cannot forgive what you have done. We're finished! I regret trusting and loving you before and will not make that same mistake again. Get your face out of my sight, even if your position is higher than mine. You will not like the devil I unleash on you. You will never like it." I trembled as I said those words quietly to avoid causing a scene, seeing his eyes fuming with anger.

"I only make a mistake once, and I regret it. I've told you many times. But what I can't believe is that you'll get someone like her. You're disgusting! Who's the top? Has she already laid you? Is she good in bed? I waited so long, that's why I was tempted to try it once, because you're so reserved, then I find out that you're gay? It's more than cheating on me."

I felt shocked that he knew I was dating Hyejin. Hyejin had just arrived a week before. Whoever leaked the news, damn them.

"I'm not cheating on you, or whatever the hell you want to call it. I don't care what you think of me. I'm happy with Hyejin. I love her, and we've been done for a long time. Don't have sour grapes because you can't have me in your bed. I knew from the start you wanted me for a bet. Oh! That was so dumb of you, Men! Thinking you're always greater than us. We can do better than you. Screw yourself!" I left him furious and hurriedly went to my car. I followed Hyejin to my house.

The moment I entered the house, Hyejin was packing her things to leave. I wouldn't let her. I tried my best to persuade her, and I was so thankful that she listened. Our love is greater than any obstacle that comes our way. I just wish I could always make her understand that our love is not ordinary, but I will do my best to protect her heart, as I promised. The persuasion ended up in passionate lovemaking. We were both lying on the bed after a bath.

"Babe... who's Eric?" I paused for a moment, feeling awkward talking about him with her, but she needed to know everything.

"He is my ex-boyfriend, actually." I felt her nod.

"Then why did you break up with him? You were engaged to him, right?" She looked at me, turning to my side and gazing at my face like a curious cat.

"Because he cheated on me. He had sex with his secretary, and I caught them. Then he said it was just once. They were always in the same room, so it's impossible that nothing would happen just once."

"So you mean he cheated because he never got to score with you? How long were you in a relationship with him?" I gazed at her, wanting to see any hint of jealousy, but I failed; she was just curious like a kid.