The Flower

Hyejin POV

Hyejin POV

For a long time a stranger set foot here. Aside from my friends wheein and Byul. We just came here to relax and chill. It was my grand parents house but as they pass away. It become the farm resting place for the hired worker we employed during harvesting season of sunflower..

Me and my friends build a small business. The SunFlower shop.

We make anything the sunflower can made. We supply flower to the flower shop. Sunflower seeds. Sunflower oil. We are made our own organic sunflower oil mostly our client come from Seoul they use it as beauty oil and some beauty product.

It was my grandmother's death anniversary. I love and I missed her so much that's why I come here to offer prayers and food for her. From afar I saw a car slowly driving here. I get inside I'm a bit scared cause I was alone if anyone wants to do me harm what can I do. If Byul unnie and Wheein know this I know will get an earful nagging..

I was peeping inside and to my relief it was a lady on her raged look. Reap denim pants , white tank top and a signature polo that unbutton and barely hang on her arm and shoulder.

She was calling I walk out and she flustered to see me standing on the door her iPhone flew on the air Her squeal echoed as  it tumble down the pebble front porch. I chuckled but as I came to her she was like someone who sees a ghost. She was agitated and zoning out.
I came forward to asked her and help her if she needs help.

I was amused to her gesture.I don't know what is she thinking but I was wondering why she asked me and search something on my back. She's a little weird. Too gorgeous to be weird or lunatic. She suddenly reverse her polo,I got a hint whats in her mind. She thinks she got lost and enchanted. Being a little naughty I stand in front of her and lean forward I get a glimpse of her beautiful face. Clear pore less skin, pointed nose, Thin lips. Her brown eyes has a glimpse of fear but I saw desire. Her fluffy cheek.  As she close her eyes I am temp to kiss her but its not to polite and proper to just kiss a stranger. I don't know what goes in my mind to think like that. I blew on her face and whispered.

"Hey. You can no longer get out of here. You are mine now." I said with a smirk.

She tremble in fear. I felt guilty for my silliness. I burst out of laughing to calm her.

"Hey!!!hey!!! I'm real!! What do you think of me huh? Do you think I'm a Ghost?"

She looks at me unconvinced. I rolled my eyes and get her hand.

"Here. touch me
here....here....see? I'm real!" 

I take a sit on the other side. She sigh deep of relief and hold her chest. She a little calm now.

"So what brings you here? What do you need from me?" I asked.

I offered her the juice again and she indulge. She chug it in one drink. I turn my gaze away as my mind find it seductive. When some drop of her sweat trails down her neck to her chest. Gosh gayish devil is lurking in my mind, I tried to have focus on what is her purpose of coming here.